Chapter 56: Villain Poor Student (21)

She actually had that kind of thought about herself when she was in high school?

Song Xuyi stared blankly at He Siyu's eyes, feeling as if his brain had been bombarded by something, because he had suffered too much impact and "buzzed", leaving only a roar in his mind.

"But... didn't you have someone you liked in high school?"

Song Xuyi thought of He Siyu's crush back then...

"If there is no one else, it is you." The coldness in He Siyu's eyes did not diminish at all, and he looked at Song Xuyi without blinking: "I gave you the chance at that time, and you took the initiative to lean over and said that you would be with me forever I..."

Song Xuyi was at a loss for words.

She knew that He Siyu's words were a bit unreasonable and wrong logic, but... He Siyu is so beautiful. Seeing her with tears in her eyes, Song Xuyi found that she couldn't have a theory with He Siyu at all. Think about it.

"You, stop crying first."

Song Xuyi stammered and turned to the beginning, biting his lower lip tightly: "I'll think about it again..."

She didn't dare to meet He Siyu's eyes. For a moment, He Siyu felt like a scumbag who hurt a girl's heart.

However, He Siyu seemed to be coaxing as always.

She took a deep look at Song Xuyi, turned her head to look at the computer without saying a word...

No objection, no crying.

This made Song Xuyi feel more and more complicated:

If He Siyu yelled at him to vent, maybe his mood would not be so complicated. However, He Siyu was so submissive, Song Xuyi felt more and more pity for her...

Song Xuyi was discharged from the hospital the next day.

He Siyu had already found him, and Song Xuyi had no reason to stay in this province. After taking time out to check some routine work in the branch, Song Xuyi flew back to the capital with He Siyu in the afternoon.

Probably because of the habit of these years, getting along with He Siyu was not as awkward as Song Xuyi imagined.

Even though He Siyu seemed to be less talkative, she was originally a taciturn person. In the end, Song Xuyi couldn't figure out whether there was a cold war between him and her...

Because the state between the two does not really look like a cold war:

When he returned to the hotel, He Siyu had already helped Song Xuyi pack his luggage, the clothes were neatly folded, and the quilt was also neatly folded in the check-out room, but it was Song Xuyi who remembered the cute sets in his suitcase. Feng underwear, thinking of the dreams that He Siyu said, blushed inexplicably.

When getting into the taxi, He Siyu naturally sat in the back seat with Song Xuyi.

On the plane, Song Xuyi was a little dizzy because he had just recovered, so He Siyu covered Song Xuyi with a blanket, pursed his lips, and signaled Song Xuyi to rest on her shoulder with his eyes.

But Song Xuyi didn't realize her intention at first, and stared at He Siyu with wide eyes, and He Siyu finally stretched out his hand, pressing Song Xuyi's head impatiently and leaning against hers. shoulder.

Song Xuyi was a little embarrassed at first, closing his eyes and pretending to take a nap, but he was so familiar with He Siyu's breath that Song Xuyi didn't know when he really fell asleep.

She only remembered that a thought suddenly crossed her mind when she was in a trance before going to bed: This state between two people seems to be a bit like an old married couple who are at odds...