Chapter 53: Villain Poor Student (18)

Xiaoshan Village had limited conditions and couldn't spare another room for a while, so He Siyu and Song Xuyi slept in the same room again that night.

Mingming has already gotten used to the two of them sleeping together, but this night Song Xuyi couldn't fall asleep at first, his mind was always circling the scene when he woke up in the morning and hugged He Siyu with his hands and feet, but he didn't dare to disturb him He Siyu rushed over, Song Xuyi could only hold the corner of the quilt to control his breathing rate, sleep on the bed with his eyes closed and his body stiff, trying to imagine himself as an unconscious corpse...

He Siyu turned around and rubbed Song Xuyi's head, then hugged Song Xuyi's waist tightly.

"Go to sleep! We have to hurry tomorrow."

He Siyu's voice was a little hoarse, with a sleepy laziness, and Song Xuyi could feel the vibration in his chest when He Siyu spoke. She didn't know what was wrong with herself, her cheeks blushed subconsciously when she heard He Siyu's voice...

Behind is He Siyu's soft body, surrounded by the familiar fragrance of He Siyu's body, bursts of heat surge up Song Xuyi can only feel dizzy in his head, and he can only rejoice that it is late at night that He Siyu can't see his red face Cheeks like tomatoes.

"Siyu is such a kind child." Song Xuyi was inexplicably nervous and chatted with the system: "She knew I couldn't let go, so she deliberately gave me a step down. She is usually such a well-behaved person when she sleeps—"

The system "hehe" sneered, and Song Xuyi knew it didn't want to have a good chat when he heard its tone. Remembering the time at the seaside before, the system justly condemned himself for embracing He Siyu and He Siyu's reconciliation. Song Xuyi felt that maybe the system Need to calm down, blacked out the system again.

However, after the system's gag, the tension in Song Xuyi's heart finally subsided a little. She yawned sleepily, and she felt drowsy, and she didn't know when she fell asleep.

When he woke up the next day, Song Xuyi only felt a little hot, moved his arm, but touched the smooth skin...

Song Xuyi opened his eyes, only to realize that he and He Siyu had hugged and slept together without knowing it. He Siyu's eyes were closed tightly, and he still seemed to be sleeping very soundly.

He Siyu's clothes were loose, revealing the undulating peaks of the tip of the iceberg...

My mind is hot again. The remaining drowsiness dissipated in an instant, and Song Xuyi got up from the bed and went into the bathroom before He Siyu noticed something strange on Heather's face.

Song Xuyi didn't know that shortly after she entered the bathroom, the 'sleeping' He Siyu opened her eyes.

He Siyu's eyes were clear, how could he still feel sleepy?

She looked at the closed bathroom door complicatedly, and narrowed her eyes:

The last time he lost the bet, in exchange for Xu Yi's estrangement.

this time...

He Siyu pursed her lips tightly: You must not act too hastily!

After Song Xuyi packed up his things, he followed He Siyu back home.

Not long after He Siyu got his driver's license, he drove very smoothly. Song Xuyi fell asleep in the passenger seat again, and when he woke up, he found that he had returned to the flower market.

The work in the flower market is busy every day, and Song Xuyi will be in her third year of high school next semester. In this world, even though Song Xuyi didn't intend to spend much time on studies, for Song's father and mother's wish, Song Xuyi still wanted to get into a better university. Therefore, in order to have enough time for the third year of high school, Song Xuyi recruited a few more people during the summer vacation and distributed part of his work.