Chapter 60: The villain prince (2)

Nie Qianyu didn't seem to be used to being touched by others. When Song Xuyi approached, she turned around unobtrusively: "Nie's lowly body, thanks to the princess's love, is ashamed."

Song Xuyi ignored his politeness, as if he didn't notice Nie Qianyu's evasion, took a step forward and took Nie Qianyu's arm again, and led Nie Qianyu forward half-forcedly: "This place really doesn't deserve you live with me..."

Song Xuyi learned fighting skills in the previous world, remembering the description of Nie Qianyu's strong martial arts in the later plot, so he tried it without any trace. As if he couldn't even break free, he could only purse his lips forbearance—

After discovering this, the smile on Song Xuyi's face suddenly became more real.

And the people around widened their eyes when they saw Song Xuyi holding Nie Qianyu's arm.

This princess is spoiled and indulgent, and she often has weird ideas. When she sees what she likes, she will try her best to want it. The people in the palace are also used to her, but they didn't expect that she would directly ask for someone this time on a whim!

It would be fine if they were other court ladies and eunuchs, but they were hostages of the enemy country with sensitive identities. Such a person was not something that Song Xuyi could casually ask for with a word.

The people who served Song Xuyi wanted to dissuade him, but Song Xuyi was fascinated when he saw Nie Qianyu, and he didn't even sit on the chariot. He took Nie Qianyu's hand and asked questions, and finally pulled Nie Qianyu to himself in the palace!

The people under him didn't dare to stop them all the way, they could only be thankful that Song Xuyi's reputation was notorious, and no one dared to come out to watch. They fearfully followed Song Xuyi back to the palace, and then hurriedly sent people out to rescue the soldiers—they went to the central palace to invite the queen.

Queen Wang was having dinner at that time, and when she heard that her precious daughter had done such a thing of risking the world and dragging a foreigner into the palace, she was so frightened that she didn't eat, and rushed to her daughter's palace in a hurry.

The daughter of the demon king who gave her a headache squatted on the mat in a cute sitting posture that she had never seen before, and looked at a boy who was eating in front of her with a smile.

Seeing Queen Wang approaching, Song Xuyi raised his head and smiled at Queen Wang, and shouted happily: "Queen Mother."

My daughter was cute and cute when she was a child. In recent years, I don't know why she has a bad face all the year round. When she meets her, she often has a cold face. Queen Wang hasn't seen her daughter so cute for a long time. At this time, facing the smiling face of Shang Song Xu Yi, Queen Wang was taken aback, and half of the anger in her heart disappeared immediately.

"Xu Yi, I heard that you want to keep the Ukrainian protégé in your palace?"

"There are so many good-looking people in the world," Queen Wang took a deep breath and slowed down her voice, squatting in front of Song Xuyi and whispering earnestly: "Xu Yi is good, mother, I will help you find some more good-looking people to accompany you you."

Song Xuyi did not lose his temper as Queen Wang expected.

Song Xuyi still had a smile on his face, turned his head to look at Nie Qianyu, and said with a smile: "Mother, please take a look at him first."

Empress Wang followed Song Xuyi's line of sight and looked at the proton of the country of Wu. After seeing the young man's flawless face like a jade, Empress Wang opened her lips and was immediately speechless.