Chapter 67: Villain Prince (9)

Wang Mian felt a little evil.

The family fate of these beautiful teenagers is closely related to the Wang family. Wang Mian didn't think they had the guts to betray the Wang family.

Sure enough, a message came in a short while——

A few beautiful boys overslept inexplicably the day before yesterday, and when they woke up, they found that they had rashes on their faces again. These rashes appeared very strange. The boys were afraid that the rash would infect others, so they planned to treat them in the academy before going down the mountain.

Wang Mian didn't doubt what methods Nie Qianyu could use. After all, Nie Qianyu, one of these beautiful young men, who is good at martial arts, did not have the strength to hide it from their eyes and ears and prescribe medicine to them.

Could it be that God really believed that this little boy was destined for his granddaughter?

Wang Mian looked at Nie Qianyu, who was standing behind Song Xuyi, staring straight at Song Xuyi, and muttered in his heart.

People in this era more or less believe in the destiny. However, even with doubts in his heart, Wang Mian still dislikes Nie Qianyu: the more beautiful a person is, the more dangerous he is sometimes.

Especially when this kid looked at Xu Yi in a place where no one was around, the emotion in his eyes couldn't be concealed at all, as if Xu Yi belonged to him, Wang Mian thought that Nie Qianyu looked too fake before, and it was at this time that Wang Mian just Felt like he was a real person. However, once Xu Yi looked at him, he would return to his indifferent appearance like a dog.

Therefore, Wang Mian called Nie Qianyu into the study under the banner of the school examination, intending to beat him. Wang Mian racked his brains to make it difficult for Nie Qianyu not only to test the knowledge in the books, but also to test the theory and the way of governing the country. Originally thought that Nie Qianyu would be powerless to resist, but he didn't expect this kid to be really talented at such a young age. The more frightened he was after the exam, he finally failed Nie Qianyu in the exam.

At this time, Wang Mian finally realized: this kid is better than he imagined. If this kid becomes the emperor of Wu Kingdom, he must be the enemy of Lishui Kingdom in the future!

Others don't know Wang Mian, but they know the emperor's mind better than anyone else. The emperor has believed in "restraining the outside world first, and the inside must be settled first" all these years, and he has devoted himself to dealing with the powerful. Fortunately, the surrounding small countries are in a recession, and the ruler of the Ukrainian country is in a daze. Otherwise, the emperor would not be able to defend himself. The king of Lishui may not be able to maintain the current illusion of peace.

And as the proton of a subordinate country, according to Nie Qianyu's ingenuity, it is impossible for him not to know that concealing his strength is the best way for him to survive, but he still exposed his strength in front of himself...

Wang Mian thought about it, even though he didn't want to admit it, there was actually only one reason for Nie Qianyu to do it: he wanted to prove it to himself.

As for what to prove...

Wang Mian sighed, feeling a little complicated: this young man probably knew that he couldn't bear to hurt Xu Yi's heart, so he acted so boldly.

It would be fine if you didn't know Nie Qianyu's talent, but now that you've discovered Nie Qianyu's intelligence, it's really hard to find someone in this world who can match Nie Qianyu's appearance and talent, so it's no wonder that Xu Yi fell in love with him.