Chapter 35: Villain Scientist (End of story 2)

After the amoeba is killed, the Zerg is much easier to solve.

Not long after Jiang Qianyu woke up, all the Zerg races on the Zerg Egg planet were wiped out.

It is worth mentioning that even though he took care of Jiang Qianyu most of the time, Song Xuyi was still the one who hunted the most Zerg in the team.

The elimination of all Zerg means that this exercise has also come to an end. The group returned to Blue Star in a spaceship as they did when they came.

Even though some people were injured in this drill, fortunately no one was killed and the students got the fullest exercise after the baptism during this period.

On the way back, even though the atmosphere was relaxed, there was no escape from the trip.

People who have experienced the baptism of war will have some changes in their brows. It is the perseverance tempered by blood and fire and the awe of life.

Heroes and blood are born on the battlefield, but more lives are harvested. And life should not be a stepping stone to merit.

When they set off, they were still young students, and when they returned, they were half warriors, and less than a year later, they would become real warriors.

At this time, people realized the preciousness of the student days.

Unfortunately, the most precious time is often the time that passes the fastest.

The spaceship soon arrived at Blue Star.

After being injured for 100 days, Jiang Qianyu has now been regarded as the hope of Blue Star Medicine. After hearing the news of her injury, several teachers in the medical school were so frightened that they almost fainted!

They arranged an advanced ward for Jiang Qianyu in the school hospital, so they said that Jiang Qianyu must live in it.

Jiang Qianyu would definitely not have agreed to live in the ward separately from Song Xuyi if she had left before departure. However, she still has to temporarily numb Song Xuyi and pretend that she no longer likes Song Xuyi, so after thinking about it for a while, Jiang Qianyu still stayed in the teacher's room. The ward we arranged.

The conditions in the ward are much better than those in the dormitory, including a large wardrobe. After Song Xuyi sent Jiang Qianyu into the ward, he was very satisfied with other aspects, but frowned when he saw the large wardrobe.

After the two lived in the same dormitory, under Song Xuyi's deliberate guidance, Jiang Qianyu no longer needed to sleep in a claustrophobic space, but that was when the two were sleeping in the same room...

Although Song Xuyi slept outside for a few days when she was at the Egg Star, Jiang Qianyu had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the infirmary to work the night shift, and Song Xuyi didn't know if she fell asleep or not.

After thinking about it again and again, Song Xuyi finally found someone to move the cabinet out.

Jiang Qianyu has no objection to this, she likes to see Song Xuyi busy for herself.

When Song Xuyi changed the wardrobe and went back to the ward, a large group of teachers from the medical school had already run over to greet Jiang Qianyu.

These teachers include Alpha, Omega, and Beta, but when facing Jiang Qianyu, all of them are full of concern.

Song Xuyi leaned against the door of the ward, seeing the smile on Jiang Qianyu's lips, who seemed to be full of disgust, and also smiled.