Chapter 71: The Villain Prince (13)

Nie Qianyu is not someone who does not keep his word.

As time went by, Song Xuyi became more and more worried that Nie Qianyu had an accident. But the system reassured her, it told Song Xuyi that it could sense that Nie Qianyu was still alive.

Since nothing happened to Nie Qianyu, where did she go?

Song Xuyi begged Queen Wang and Wang Mian to look for Nie Qianyu, but Nie Qianyu seemed to disappear suddenly from the world, and there was no trace of her.

At the same stage in the plot outline, Nie Qianyu was still living in the palace and was admired by women such as Yuanzhen and Liu Rumeng. He was surrounded by people everywhere and there was no possibility of disappearing in the crowd.

Where is Nie Qianyu?

In the next two years, Song Xuyi devoted most of his energy to improving people's livelihood. Song Xuyi was restricted by the emperor and could not go out of the palace, so he wrote down the compass, papermaking, printing and other invented methods of his own era carefully, and passed A special channel wrote to Wang Mian about these methods. Wang Mian was well aware of the emperor's fear of aristocrats. In order to preserve Xuyi, he only said that it was invented by his followers.

The emperor didn't doubt it either, but it didn't help that he secretly hated the power of the clan.

With Song Xuyi's deliberate support, the Wang family grew stronger day by day.

However, the Wang family did not bully others at all, but became more low-key. Not only did they reduce the tenants' rent, they sent farmers to the fields regularly to impart experience, and even gave a small piece of land next to the Wang family's land to the tenant farmers for rent-free cultivation...

Because of the benevolence of the Wang family, more and more talents began to defect to the Wang family.

At the same time, Song Xuyi never gave up asking the Wang family to help find Nie Qianyu, because Nie Qianyu was always the hostage of the Wu Kingdom, and the emperor also sent someone to look for Nie Qianyu.

However, the two largest forces in Lishui Kingdom jointly searched, but still could not find any trace of Nie Qianyu, only the last few people she saw were from Wu Kingdom...

Perhaps Nie Qianyu returned to his homeland.

Song Xuyi always felt that this matter was strange.

People of insight told the emperor not to feed tigers, and urged the emperor to send troops to attack Uzbekistan as soon as possible. However, the emperor focused on dealing with the powerful in the country and suppressed all the memorials to persuade the war.

The days passed day after day like this, and Song Xuyi soon turned eighteen.

Under the interference of the emperor, the married life of the hero and the heroine is messy. At first, the queen was still in the mood to watch the fun, and then she gradually became anxious.

Song Xuyi has never been engaged, and even confessed to Queen Wang that he has no crush, and women of this age are usually married.

Empress Wang was extremely anxious, and began to show Song Xuyi a show. However, Song Xuyi had been too low-key these years, and his previous reputation was not good. Some men with good family background and good looks were unwilling to enter the princess mansion. It must be unsightly, or have a hidden disease, let alone Song Xuyi, the queen and the king feel hot when they look at it.

The Queen wanted to ask the Emperor to give him a marriage. However, as the royal family grew stronger, the Emperor treated the Queen's mother and daughter more coldly in the past two years.