Chapter 25: Villain Scientist (5)

Song Xuyi quickly realized that Huang Fu meant to fake his own death.

The original body had made too many enemies before, as long as Song Xuyi was alive, he would be a thorn in the side of some people, and there would be countless attacks and ambushes.

The best way to solve this situation is to let Song Xuyi "die".

Song Xuyi's "death" means that everything is over and the enemy will not come to chase her again, and it will also mean a new beginning for Song Xuyi himself.

"Thank you, Uncle Huang." Song Xuyi sincerely thanked Huang Fu.

Song Xuyi originally thought that only those who passed the examination of Blue Star would accept him, but now it seems that this is not the case. Huang Fu had already planned everything when he boarded this spaceship...

No wonder the originally scheduled spaceship suddenly turned into such a broken spaceship, because the ship it was riding on was destined to be blown up.

"You don't need to be polite." Huang Fu accepted Song Xuyi's thanks frankly, and handed Song Xuyi a cup of tea with a smile, which meant to have a long conversation: "In any case, you are your mother's child, and your mother sacrificed for Blue Star." For the rest of your life, when you want to go home, Blue Star will certainly not abandon you—"

"But at the same time, you also have to thank yourself," Huang Fu's tone was full of admiration: "We originally planned to wait until you arrived at Blue Star, and randomly pick a place to raise you in semi-confinement because you are rumored to be short-sighted and short-tempered. The solitary and cruel methods are likely to bring disaster to Blue Star... However, after contacting us, we found that you are not the same as the rumors, so we sent you an assessment task..."

"You seized the opportunity and even showed excellent talent and wisdom. Our Blue Star has a military branch that was born for you. After you join, you will definitely shine, even better than you before... "

Even though the original body in Song Xuyi's memory was brutal, his strength was truly powerful. As a top-notch Alpha, the original body was almost unstoppable on the battlefield. Song Xu didn't expect any way to make himself stronger than before. The original body is even more powerful...

Song Xuyi felt that Huang Fu's words were exaggerated, but Song Xuyi was still extremely moved: after all, her mission this time was extremely difficult, involving the change of the imperial family, and she needed a strong backing.

One wanted to attract people, the other needed strength. The two talked very speculatively. Huang Fu also played tricks during the conversation. He didn't tell Song Xuyi what Blue Star's secret weapon was. He only said to let her see for herself. Afterwards, you must be aware of the surprise.

After drinking a cup of tea, and the chat between the two of them came to an end, Huang Fu handed Song Xuyi a few black signs that looked very ordinary, and asked Song Xuyi to distribute them to people she trusted, and told Song Xuyi the purpose of these signs:

There are spies on board, Huang Fu has locked these people, after passing through the wormhole, only those who have the sign will be awakened by the system robot, these people have ten minutes to transfer to another spaceship, and this spaceship will Under the control of the system, the unawakened people were downloaded and returned to the wormhole, and hit the meteorite...

Each spaceship has a specific box to record the location. After the spaceship hits the meteorite, it will immediately send the accident information back to the empire. Since ancient times, no one who has accidents in the wormhole can come out alive, and everyone on the ship will be killed. Declared dead.