Chapter 59: The villain prince (1)

When Song Xuyi woke up, he had already put on the helmet that had been withdrawn from memory.

The chest was empty, as if something had been taken away suddenly, and there was a strange emptiness all of a sudden.

"What's wrong with me?" Song Xuyi frowned, looking back at the memory of the world just now, although he remembered most of the experiences, everything seemed to be covered with a layer of veil, so vague that it was too difficult to think about it.

"I've exhausted your memory, maybe you're not used to it!" The system's voice was soft and careful like never before, and it sounded a little guilty. It awkwardly walked in front of Song Xuyi, hesitating and squatting down beside Song Xuyi's hand, Rubbed Song Xuyi's palm.

? !

Song Xuyi didn't expect the system to be so talkative all of a sudden, he let go of the slight weirdness in his heart, and happily rolled up the system.

"Don't worry, there will be no more accidents in our timeline this time, I will definitely keep an eye on it all the time." The system assured Song Xuyi, then raised his head and glanced at Song Xuyi: "But Xuyi, you must keep in mind the rules for taskers The first rule is never to fall in love in the small world..."

Song Xuyi yawned, let out a vague 'hmm' and lay down on the stage again.

Not hearing Song Xuyi's guarantee system, he was a little anxious, but then he thought that the villains in this world seemed to be inconsistent with the human nature Song Xuyi liked, so he let go of his heart and let Song Xuyi go to the small world with confidence.

When Song Xuyi woke up again, he found himself sleeping on a big soft bed.

Next to it is a carved wooden window, and the sun outside looks extremely venomous. The cicadas chirped, and the noisy sound made people feel a little hot and bored out of thin air.

There was a plate of ice in front of the bed, and at the end of the bed stood two little girls with their heads down and fanning respectfully. The little girls were all wearing the same pink palace attire, about fourteen or fifteen years old, with delicate and fair faces.

Song Xuyi took a look at the magnificent and antique-looking rooms around him, and probably had a guess in his heart. Turning over and closing his eyes again, Song Xuyi accepted the plot outline of this world:

Sure enough, this is an ancient world.

The country where Song Xuyi lives is called Lishui Kingdom, an ancient inland country with many rivers and lakes, and the hero Song He is the prince of Lishui Kingdom.

Song He loves the innocent and beautiful heroine Liu Rumeng, but Liu Rumeng didn't like Song He at first, and was full of admiration for Ukrainian proton Nie Qianyu. In order to pursue a beauty, Song He begged the emperor to issue an imperial decree to grant marriage and forcefully married Liu Rumeng as the crown princess. With the intention of disturbing Wu's internal affairs, Song He let Nie Qianyu return to Wu. When Liu Rumeng first married Song He, she hated Song He deeply in her heart. She never had a good face towards Song He. Liu Rumeng was stabbed by an assassin and almost died.

Liu Rumeng was finally moved by Song He's series of behaviors, and fell in love with Song He. Originally, the two of them would go to the happy ending set by the Lord God, but at this time, the villain Nie Qianyu began to have troubles again. Shortly after Nie Qianyu returned to the country, he won the title of Emperor of the Ukrainian Kingdom. He changed his previous weak appearance, reformed the domestic shortcomings of the Ukrainian country, and trained the whole country... The people of the Ukrainian country were brave and good at fighting, and under the leadership of Nie Qianyu, they soon returned It became stronger and repeatedly invaded the border of Lishui State.