Chapter 43: Villain Poor Student (8)

The junior high school the two attended was very close to He Siyu's home, so He Siyu chose to go to school. Song's father and mother Song were afraid that Song Xuyi would not get used to the life in the dormitory, so they also gave Song Xuyi a commuter school, and after that, the driver at home would pick him up. Anyway, Song Han is now in junior high school. The third also needs to pick up one daughter, and the two daughters also pick up...

But the Song family didn't know that Song Xuyi had secretly planned the future arrangements for the three years of junior high school: in the future, he planned to stay at He Siyu's house all year round on the grounds that he couldn't get up in the morning so that he could have more time to start a business at night.

"Xu Yi, wake up!"

Early the next morning, He Siyu called Song Xuyi to get up and put on the school uniform. The two of them had breakfast together and then walked to the school to report.

Song Xuyi had been upside down day and night and was exhausted. At this time, he looked like he was not awake, and he walked on the road like a wandering ghost. He Siyu was afraid that she would fall on the road, so he held her hand tightly until Song Xuyi arrived. Classrooms are separated.

The classes have already been assigned: He Siyu's class A1 is on the 4th floor, and Song Xuyi has been assigned to class F6, which is on the 2nd floor.

When He Siyu came to the class, there were still relatively few people in the class.

She didn't want to attract attention, so she picked a corner seat and started reading as soon as she entered the class, but He Siyu was beautiful, even if she was sitting there in an old-fashioned blue and white school uniform, she looked as beautiful as a picture scroll, even if she was sitting in the corner, she was still beautiful The most eye-catching existence among the crowd.

The freshmen in the first year of junior high school happened to be the age to be curious about everything. It didn't take long for the news that there was a beautiful girl in Class A1 to spread throughout the school.

"Have you heard? Upstairs there is a female student in Class A1 who is even more beautiful than Song Han, who is in the third grade!"

"Isn't Senior Sister Song Han the school belle? If she can get into class A1, her grades must be very good. Is there really such an outstanding girl in the world? I really want to see what she looks like—"

"Then let's go and have a look together! Anyway, the teachers haven't come yet, and she doesn't know if we are in class A1..."

...

Song Xuyi woke up to the sound of conversation at the front table.

After entering the classroom, she went straight to the back of the classroom and sat down. She took another nap and was more energetic at this time. Listening to the conversation of the students, she knew without thinking that what they were discussing was He Siyu.

Siyu is beautiful, well-behaved and hard-working, and she is a campus goddess as soon as she enters the school. Such a girl who grew up in love and praise has almost zero chance of becoming black again.

Song Xuyi and You Rongyan thought that He Siyu's villain line would probably be over by now, so they felt relieved and began to write their own after-sales improvement plan.

After the platform has gained a reputation, there are already some merchants who have taken the initiative to request to settle in. Now it is urgent to use effective means to restrain merchants from after-sales processing.

Song Xuyi has experienced the e-commerce world that has tended to be perfected. Standing on the shoulders of giants, she can naturally write excellent plans. However, Song Xuyi is not only standing behind her now, she also needs to report her plans to shareholders and investors. Due to the limitations of the times, many people are not forward-looking. Convincing investors has to put in more effort.