Chapter 8: Villain Queen (8)

Song Xuyi finally accepted the lucky money in a daze.

She had another dream that night.

The dream seemed to be her own memory, and it seemed to be just a misty dream. In the darkness, she held her hands tightly, drawing strength from those hands, and constantly conveying her courage to them: "We all have to work hard!" ,everything will get better..."

On the second day, Song Xuyi woke up in the system's praise, "Xu Yi, happy new year! The first day of the new year, congratulations on your mission progress..."

Song Xuyi was a little confused by the system's sudden congratulations to her, until she belatedly remembered what happened to her after drinking yesterday:

She showed Zhao Qingyu the fireworks, and Zhao Qingyu smiled more beautifully than ever before, and then Song Xuyi couldn't do it at that time, completely immersed in the beauty...

Recalling her appearance at that time, Song Xuyi wished she could get into the cracks in the ground. She was almost sure: If Zhao Qingyu at that time had asked herself to jump off a building, maybe she would really run over and jump...

But Zhao Qingyu just coaxed herself to accept the "lucky money" she sent, and then expressed her gratitude for her insistence on checking in during this time, and finally expressed happily: the relationship between the two is from the relationship between fans and the master There was a change, advanced became friends.

If Song Xuyi was sober-minded, he would definitely have noticed the strangeness, but at that time, Song Xuyi was so confused by Zhao Qingyu's smile that he agreed without thinking, even when Zhao Qingyu asked her with a half-smile, "Xu Yi will not regret it tomorrow" Fever, sent Zhao Qingyu a vowed text promise——

[I Song Xuyi, I am very willing to be a friend of Sister Qing Yu. From now on, I will remember to care about Sister Qing Yu every day, share my daily life with Sister Qing Yu, and be a fan of Sister Qing Yu for the rest of my life...]

Song Xuyi looked at this promise that she made on the first day of the new year, and her intestines almost turned green. For a moment, she even wanted to change her life in another world.

What a shame!

She didn't believe that Zhao Qingyu couldn't tell that she was drunk last night, but Zhao Qingyu still coaxed herself into making such a promise cunningly.

What is she trying to do?

Song Xuyi really couldn't guess Zhao Qingyu's intentions.

However, now that the words have been spoken, Song Xuyi can only follow his promise:

This is the first day when Zhao Qingyu's friend is asked to "check in". What should I send her?

Song Xuyi was embarrassed to use Zhao Qingyu as a tree hole again. She thought about it for a long time, and finally found someone to donate all the red envelopes she received the day before in Zhao Qingyu's name.

Song Xuyi took a photo of the donation voucher and sent it to Zhao Qingyu, and then searched for a piece of chicken soup for the soul on the Internet.

[Sister Qingyu, a gift for you in the new year. 】

[Giving can make people happy. Kindness and sincerity are the most precious qualities. May Qingyu sister always be kind and sincere. [joy]】

After Song Xuyi sent the news, he was taken to each house by the Song family's parents to pay New Year's greetings. The Song family had many relatives and intertwined relationships, so the Song family was divided into two groups, the two elder brothers, and Song Xuyi and his parents.