Chapter 38: Villain Poor Student (3)

The car staggered all the way and it took about an hour to drive to the county seat.

Song Xuyi didn't expect that He Siyu would get carsick.

The rural roads in this era have not yet been built. When the car is walking, it is often a section of cement road followed by a section of loess road. The road is bumpy. He Siyu's face became paler and paler as time passed, and he finally curled up in a ball on the seat.

At this moment, Song Xuyi had no other choice but to keep stroking He Siyu's back and whispering comfort.

After finally getting out of the car, He Siyu rushed to the side of the road and retched.

At this time, some markets and shops in the small county town have already opened up. There are large billboards hanging on the street, and the big speakers in front of the shops play discount information. Motorcycles and tricycles drive around in a mess on the road. Occasionally, there are a few private cars or The bus goes by...

This is a completely different scene from the dead mountain village.

He Siyu's beautiful eyes looked at the surrounding scene vigilantly. Even though she seemed to control her eyes on purpose, Song Xuyi found that He Siyu's eyes were more on the surrounding vehicles...

Recalling that He Siyu was engaged in mechanical research and development, Song Xuyi began to guide He Siyu intentionally: "This is a car, which burns gasoline and turns it into power through a motor, and then the wheels roll. It's amazing, isn't it..."

...

He Siyu didn't speak, she listened to Song Xuyi's words in silence and slowly turned her head to look at Song Xuyi's face:

This little girl from the city seems to have changed. Her eyes are no longer as foggy as when she was in the village, and she is not as disgusted as before. There is a smile in her eyes, as if hiding something. starlight in the sky...

—She seems to know everything, and she is omnipotent, and she actually brought herself to escape He Biao's pursuit and came to the city!

Is this what my mother told me, the wisdom of city people?

...

He Siyu gave Song Xuyi a complicated look, and pursed her lips—this time, she took the initiative to hold Song Xuyi's hand...

Seeing that He Siyu took the initiative to show his favor, Song Xuyi was also a little happy.

She spent a dollar on the side of the road and bought two big steamed buns. The two finished eating the buns one by one, and then embarked on a new journey.

Song Xuyi asked for directions all the way, and it took half an hour to get to the long-distance bus point. Song Xuyi didn't repeat the same trick this time. She took He Siyu and squeezed people to the middle of the crowd. The conductor asked, "Where are your parents?" Before the question was finished, Song Xuyi had already said loudly to the conductor: "My parents are behind, and my sister and I want to use our lucky money to buy tickets..."

Song Xuyi spent 20 yuan to get in the car.

There were too many people behind, the conductor was busy collecting money, and didn't have the energy to tell whether the parents of the two had boarded the bus...

Finally, the two arrived in the next city before nightfall.

The city next door is more prosperous than this small county town. The neon lights are flashing at night, and it is not as quiet as the night in the village. The night in the city symbolizes the beginning of nightlife: shops with lights on the street, pedestrians shopping, and skewers on the street. fragrance...