Chapter 27: Villain Scientist (7)

The empire also has mechas, but the mechas of the empire cannot withstand the slime corrosion of the Zerg, and the mechas of the empire are heavy and slow to operate. They have not been widely used on the battlefield, mainly relying on Alpha to manipulate heavy weapons to attack. Zerg.

Song Xuyi had a guess in his mind: Maybe it was to limit the rise of Beta and Omega, and maintain the absolute power of Alpha, so the combat weapons of Emperor Star were so primitive...

But Blue Star's mecha doesn't look the same.

The material used in Blue Star's mecha looks extremely light and thin, allowing the mecha to move at a relatively agile speed, and the joint design is extremely appropriate, as dexterous as a living person...

"This is the secret of the blue star that your mother guarded with her life. Blue gold is a metal that only our blue star has. It can resist the slime corrosion of the Zerg and has extremely strong corrosion resistance..." Huang Fu knocked on the arm of the mech , introduced to Song Xuyi proudly.

Song Xuyi looked up at the majestic and mighty mech in front of him, and connected everything before. No wonder Huang Fu had to solve the problem by himself: To operate the mecha, you must have a certain amount of physical strength. Even if your strength is greatly reduced, your physical strength is in the Omega It can be regarded as outstanding; besides physical strength, manipulating a mecha requires more manipulation skills—such as predicting the point of force of the mecha joints, judging the force limit of the mecha, and using the smallest movement to cause greater damage to the enemy. harm...

Huang Fu was right, he was the most suitable person for this battle!

And the mecha can also achieve Song Xuyi. With the mecha that represents strength as the backing, he can also have the same strength as before...

Song Xuyi was filled with so much enthusiasm that he didn't even have time to go to the house that Huang Fu had arranged for him. First, he followed Huang Fu to the military school to enroll.

Military schools are specially used to send talents to the army. The most trump card is the mecha major. Mecha majors train in the school for two years and then go to the battlefield to export mecha teams.

Huang Fu had already told the Mecha Academy about Song Xuyi's previous studies, and the Mecha team arranged exams for Song Xuyi according to the usual practice. Song Xuyi completed the theoretical examination paper with full marks, and received a "good" evaluation in the physical examination. He soon obtained the admission certificate of the Mecha Academy, and entered the school with the rest of the freshmen a week later.

"It depends on you how far you can go in school." Huang Fu patted Song Xuyi's shoulder vigorously: "Two years later, I look forward to seeing you in the army, and let me see the majesty of Song Xuyi, the marshal of my Blue Star." ..."

Blue Star is not like the empire where the emperor is dictatorial and the major Alpha families control the upper class. Since Song Xuyi's mother passed away, the position of Blue Star's lord has been vacant. All affairs of the planet will be discussed and dealt with, supervised by the public...

Blue Star selects talents through examinations, and it was at this time that Song Xuyi found out that Huang Fu is one of Blue Star's generals, who is responsible for the selection of military talents.

"There will be a day like that."

Song Xuyi stood at attention and saluted, flashing through his mind the Omega locked in the backyard in the memory of the original owner, the ferocious Zerg on the battlefield, and the thick smoke that seemed to never disperse... a sense of pride suddenly arose in his heart—