Chapter 17: The villain queen (17)

"This road is not easy. I hope you still have the same idea four years from now."

Huang Shuo took a deep look at Song Xuyi, then stood up and continued to climb to the top of the mountain.

The stone road to the top of the mountain is very long, with about hundreds of steps. Huang Shuo is thin and thin, and he walks a little staggeringly on the stone road. He has gray hair and looks dry and thin, but he is firm and persistent step by step. Climb up the ground without looking back.

Dedicated to medicine for a lifetime, almost everyone is sincere at the moment when they swear, but how many people really do it all their lives?

Song Xuyi stood up, took a deep breath, and walked behind Huang Shuo—

This is an era when some people will despise feelings: in many cases, feelings even become a despicable excuse for capitalists to fool migrant workers.

The mountains are high and the road is far away, and the road ahead is difficult and dangerous. Smart people have already given up.

Song Xuyi wanted to become a moth to the flame.

...

When Song Xuyi heard the news of Huang Shuo's retirement, Song Xuyi felt that Huang Shuo might have other arrangements. Sure enough, not long after returning, Song Xuyi heard that "Huang Shuo, an old man, was hired by a certain research institute, and he put in his life savings. A research institute for the study of "hypnotism" was established' news.

Because 'hypnotism' is a money-making project, countless people tried to find a way to treat hypnotism before, but they all failed. There are only a handful of institutions in China that research hypnotism.

Song Xuyi immediately submitted the winter vacation internship application to Huang Shuo's research institute. Song Xuyi did not expect that Huang Shuo would come in front of him in person. Drive very low, work intensity is high, if you can't bear it, don't cry with me..."

What answered him was Song Xuyi's gentle smile disguised.

Song Xuyi took a moment, imitating Zhao Qingyu's appearance and showing a polite and courteous smile on a whim. She didn't expect that this trick would be useful to Huang Shuo. Throwing the badge on Song Xuyi's desk, he snorted coldly, "Report to me during the summer vacation. If you don't perform well, don't blame me for firing you..."

Song Xuyi cheered up and devoted himself to studying more and more nervously.

Obtaining the qualification for admission does not mean that Song Xuyi can sit back and relax. After all, Huang Shuo's requirements for students are obvious to all.

Amidst Song Xuyi's sleepless nights and forgetting to eat and sleep, time flew by, and soon the end of the semester was coming. Song Xuyi devoted all his energy to reading books, and his only pastime was to pay attention to news about Zhao Qingyu.

Zhao Qingyu's fans already know the news that Zhao Qingyu has filmed a TV series. Fans are looking forward to the release of the TV series every day. After all, Zhao Qingyu is too low-key, rarely participates in business activities, and rarely does marketing. Fans can only appreciate her when her works are released prosperity and beauty.

And Zhao Qingyu was indeed extremely busy, and sometimes it was three or four o'clock in the middle of the night when she sent a message to Song Xuyi.

Song Xuyi didn't know why Zhao Qingyu got so close to him after being rescued by him once, but Song Xuyi now regarded Zhao Qingyu as a friend, and naturally couldn't bear to see her so busy, so she couldn't help but gave Zhao Qingyu several calming medicines to send After going there, fearing that Zhao Qingyu would taste bad after taking the medicine, he bought some candied fruits and sent them over. And Zhao Qingyu didn't know where the problem came from, and since then it got out of control, and whenever he had any headaches, he pestered Song Xuyi to prescribe medicine.