Chapter 57: Villain Poor Student (22)

"But don't just come up and kiss," Song Xuyi bit his lower lip nervously: "You, you give me time to adapt, let's...take it slowly, okay?"

"And let me explain in advance what happens," Song Xuyi stammered, feeling his cheeks were burning like hell, but he still bit his lip and said in a low voice: "In case we finally find out that it's not suitable, I hope we can still be friends at that time—"

Song Xuyi actually lacked confidence.

Now she recalled that during the process of getting along with He Siyu, she had always placed her friend's position very straight, and never had any thoughts of deviant behavior, so Song Xuyi felt a little uneasy in her heart, fearing that she would not be able to be a qualified girlfriend. In the end, He Siyu was sad again.

Song Xuyi really didn't want to make He Siyu sad anymore.

And the expression on He Siyu's face looked a little weird.

For the first time, Song Xuyi saw this kind of expression on He Siyu's beautiful and bright face that didn't match her temperament at all, and even had a somewhat silly expression on it.

But immediately, He Siyu's eyes became brighter and brighter, like stars suddenly ignited in her eyes, and countless fireworks bloomed—

"Xu Yi..." Song Xuyi heard He Siyu soften her voice and begged in a low voice, her voice trembled a little, she looked at Song Xuyi as if she had hidden hooks in her eyes, Song Xuyi blushed again unconsciously : "Can you...can you, say it again?"

Song Xuyi did not expect He Siyu to make such a request.

She was extremely ashamed and a little distressed. She knew that He Siyu was insecure. Song Xuyi was silent for a while, but she bit her lip and said softly, "I... we can try first."

Almost as soon as Song Xuyi's voice fell to He Siyu's lips, a smile appeared.

That smile gradually expanded, like a flower blooming with a thrilling beauty, and like a pearl dizzy, so beautiful—

Song Xuyi had never seen He Siyu so happy.

"Xu Yi, I'm so happy." He Siyu's voice became obviously happy: "You don't know how happy I am at this moment!"

"I agree to everything you say." He Siyu stood in front of Song Xuyi with an incomparably bright smile: "We will be the most suitable couple in the world."

Is this the love of young people? Confident and enthusiastic, vigorous and lush to make people tremble with joy.

Song Xuyi looked at He Siyu, who was obviously glowing with different vitality, and blinked. Even though she still couldn't figure out how she felt about He Siyu, Song Xuyi still bent her lips unconsciously: She likes to look at He Siyu looking happy...

This matter seems to be settled in a daze.

Next, He Siyu made breakfast again, but unlike the previous gloom, He Siyu's back image of being busy in the kitchen was that of a happy bird.

Looking at He Siyu's appearance, Song Xuyi felt that the morning sun seemed to be a little brighter.

He Siyu put the breakfast on the table and entered the room. Song Xuyi sat at the table and waited for her to come out to eat together. This time the waiting time for He Siyu was a bit long. When He Siyu came out again, she had changed all over her body. dressed up—

He Siyu changed out of her home clothes and put on a windbreaker of the same color as Song Xuyi's. The tail of her hair was slightly curled to Mrs. ㈧㈦I㈥?????? She is long, and she also put on light makeup on her face, making her eyebrows clearer and her lips more colorful. She has a desolate temperament, but because of the smile in He Siyu's eyes, the red moles at the end of the eyes flowed faintly. Brilliant color, with a touch of charm in the bright color...