Chapter 13: The villain queen (13)

Song Xuyi listened to the noise next door, and the village seemed to have sent people out to look for Zhao Qingyu. Song Xuyi called the police to seek rescue, but the extremely bad weather seemed to cut off the communication, and Song Xuyi's phone calls could not be made at all.

The rain outside was still "crashing" and pattering against the window lattice, Song Xuyi covered his head with the quilt, but couldn't fall asleep anyway.

With the sudden drop in temperature and such heavy rain and hail, no matter how scheming Zhao Qingyu is, she may not be able to contend with natural disasters...

"System, how did you recognize Zhao Qingyu as a villain the first time you saw her?"

Song Xuyi thought about it, and finally couldn't help asking the system in his mind.

"I can detect the location of the key characters in the plot within fifty meters." The system was silent for a while, and then said softly: "Xu Yi, do you want to find her?"

Song Xuyi didn't speak.

The system sighed: "Actually speaking, you don't have a deep friendship. Even if she had an accident this time, it has nothing to do with you, and you don't need to carry any guilt. Besides, as long as she doesn't exist, your The task is likely to be completed..."

Song Xuyi knew that what the system said was not wrong.

However, for some reason, the appearance of Zhao Qingyu running with her in the morning kept appearing in front of her eyes. Song Xuyi recalled in a daze: Zhao Qingyu seemed to go out in only a skirt this morning.

"System, if I want to find Zhao Qingyu, will you help me?"

Song Xuyi finally lifted the quilt and got up to put on his clothes.

She really wants to complete the task and live well, but Song Xuyi has her own principles: she has systematic help, and can find the missing Zhao Qingyu faster when she loses contact with the outside world...

Song Xuyi couldn't stay in the house with peace of mind.

Even if it was just a stranger who had never met before, Song Xuyi felt that he would go to save him.

"...The system is the assistant of the tasker, and the first rule is not to violate the idea of ​​the tasker." After a while, the system reluctantly said: "You have to be careful yourself."

"Thank you, System."

Song Xuyi felt relieved, hurriedly packed some things, left a note explaining his whereabouts, and sneaked downstairs in the dark.

The two bodyguards helped carry a lot of supplies during the day. After seeing Song Xuyi going upstairs, they fell asleep and rested. There were still several families downstairs waiting for the old man to see a doctor. No one noticed that Song Xuyi had quietly left the house.

It was still very cold at night, Song Xuyi shivered as soon as he went out.

She first went to Shuanzi's house next door. At this time, the village chief was still summoning people to look for Zhao Qingyu. The director and investor were repeating their experiences during the day. According to what they said, Zhao Qingyu and the director and investor had originally inspected the location of the film and television city. He returned to the village before the bad weather came, but after entering the village, Zhao Qingyu went into the field to pick flowers and the crowd dispersed. The rest of the people thought that Zhao Qingyu had come back long ago, and it was not until night that they found that Zhao Qingyu had not returned.

However, the first group of people looking for someone had already gone to that wilderness, and there was no one in the wilderness long ago.

"I'm not afraid to tell everyone now." The director seemed more anxious than anyone else: "Qingyu also invested in the construction of the film and television city and is our largest shareholder. For the sake of everyone's future, I hope everyone can do their best to find her..."