Chapter 6: Villain Queen (6)

The "Black Mountain Old Demon" Huang Shuo probably guessed the reaction of the students after his business trip, so after returning to school, the students who had just finished the mid-term exam were not relieved, and once again ushered in Huang Shuo's test paper .

After writing the hard-to-find professional knowledge, the last question of Huang Shuo's test paper was unexpectedly simple—a 20-point question and answer question.

"Why did you study medicine?"

Not only Song Xuyi, but everyone else was stunned when they saw this question.

This is an era when material civilization is already relatively abundant.

In many people's minds, studying medicine is to get a decent job. After all, most people come from ordinary families. Being a doctor is a job that can get a higher salary, satisfy the hero complex in your heart, and have a higher social status.

But Song Xuyi's body had exhausted the resources that other people did not have.

Song Xuyi gripped the pen tightly, and wrote on the paper after a long time:

"Because I want to save others as well as myself." She quoted a passage in the medical oath when every medical student enters school: "I am determined to do my best to eliminate the suffering of human beings, to help the perfection of health, and to maintain the sanctity and honor of medical skills." , save the dying and heal the wounded, spare no effort, pursue persistently, and strive for the development of the medical and health cause of the motherland and the physical and mental health of mankind throughout his life."

Song Xuyi knew that such words sounded a bit hypocritical.

But when she wrote, her whole body was trembling.

It's as if something in my heart has been dusted off, and it becomes extremely bright, and it's like drinking a pool of ice water in summer, and my heart is extremely refreshing...

Although she is a mission taker, she is more herself, and she does not want to lose herself in order to complete the mission.

What's the point of living for the sake of living?

But when the papers were handed out, the result was beyond everyone's expectations—Song Xuyi lost the first place in this class for the first time.

Song Xuyi scored 0 points for the last question.

The people around were extremely puzzled. Logically speaking, people would get points for such a subjective question no matter how they wrote it. Song Xuyi's answer was not outrageous, and no matter how you looked at it, he would not get a 0 point.

Song Xuyi herself couldn't figure it out, she was very indifferent in other aspects, but when it came to her major, Song Xuyi couldn't calm down, she took the paper and went into Huang Shuo's office after school full of puzzlement.

Huang Shuo was seeing a doctor when Song Xuyi entered.

There were two people standing in front of him, a young woman in ragged clothes was holding a child, sitting in front of Huang Shuo and weeping softly.

The "Black Mountain Old Demon", who is extremely violent and strict with students on weekdays, treats patients like a different person, with a calm and gentle expression, talking softly to the woman and handing the woman a tissue.

"I know about your family's situation. Don't worry, the father of the child doesn't care, and the country and society won't care."

"You let the child be hospitalized first. The child's tumor is not necessarily malignant. Putting aside the money matter, it is best to make up enough. If not, I will help you find a way..."