Chapter 29: Villain Scientist (9)

On the second day, the news that a freshman Alpha defeated Chen Xi, the recognized strongest Alpha in the second grade, spread throughout the school.

In order to fight fairly, the Alphas are forbidden to carry any technological equipment during the battle, so no one took a photo of Jiang Qianyu in the previous battle and circulated it.

According to the unanimous opinion of the onlookers, this Alpha has an extremely good-looking face, but he has a bad temper. When fighting, he has an incomparable murderous aura that makes people fear...

Hearing such a description, everyone is even more curious!

So when Song Xuyi and Jiang Qianyu went downstairs together, they were greeted by countless students watching from downstairs in the dormitory. Alpha on the side was still restrained, but because Beta and Omega were protected by school regulations, Beta and Omega were more unscrupulous.

One of the two girls looks weak and beautiful, the other looks beautiful and well-behaved. People who don't know it are the same as Chen Xi, subconsciously thinking that Song Xuyi, who looks healthier, is the strongest Alpha in the rumors.

"Hello," a handsome male Omega blocked Song Xuyi's way. He saluted Song Xuyi gracefully, and tried to introduce himself to Song Xuyi: "I'm from Buzhou Island in Beizhou. Ten mining villas, five livestock farms...my parents only have one son..."

After Omega's words, there were whispers around here, and many Alphas cast jealous eyes on Song Xuyi: Blue gold mines symbolize wealth, not to mention that this male Omega is not bad, he is a proper Bai Fujun!

Bai Fujun looked at Song Xuyi's blushing cheeks: "I fell in love with you at first sight as long as you are willing to mark my family..."

The Military Academy is one of the higher academies in the empire. There are many rising stars in the political arena and the army. Many Omega with traditional ideas want to come in and find suitable potential stocks as their partners.

Song Xuyi had already realized what Bai Fujun meant, and hearing the whispers beside her, she couldn't help blushing—she didn't expect that Blue Star's Omega was so bold and straightforward, and such a private matter as marked would be shared in public...

Not to mention that I don't have any feelings for this male Omega, but taking a step back, I have become an Omega now, and I don't have the ability to mark him.

Song Xuyi looked away, and was thinking about how to reject Bai Fujun reasonably, but Jiang Qianyu's movements were even faster. At some point, her face became cold, and she took Song Xuyi's hand and pushed Bai Fujun away, sneering: "mark?"

"It's up to you, too?"

The girl's face was full of anger, but because of her beauty, even when she was angry, she looked like a shining pearl, still very eye-catching.

Bai Fujun was stunned for a moment looking at Jiang Qianyu's delicate face, and was pushed back a few steps by Jiang Qianyu. There was someone standing behind him, but that person happened to be one of the audience who saw Jiang Qianyu tidying up Chen Xi yesterday. He touched Jiang Qianyu's aggressive face from a quiet distance. Forgot to reach out to support Bai Fujun, and watched Bai Fujun fall to the ground with a fart...

Neither Jiang Qianyu nor Song Xuyi expected: that Bai Fujun looked handsome, but his body was extremely weak. Jiang Qianyu's push caused a broken coccyx, and he was carried to the hospital crying...

Song Xuyi didn't even expect that on the first day of school, he and Jiang Qianyu would actually spend it at the Office of Political Affairs and Education!