Chapter 46: Villain Poor Student (11)

Even though I have the idea of ​​looking for my own father in my heart, in this era of underdeveloped information consultation, it is difficult to find someone, not to mention that there are so many names in the whole country. He Siyu is only a junior high school student now. While looking for his own father, he also needs to estimate the mood of Officer He and Aunt Wang...

And things went as He Siyu expected, Song Xuyi didn't come to school for a long time in the second and third grades, but she has been firmly in the top five of the class, and the teachers in the class thought it was Song Xuyi's family hired another tutor for Song Xuyi, but only the class teacher and Dad Song knew about it. Song Xuyi spent all day and night on her business, let alone tutoring, and she didn't even read the book a few times.

Such a result can be achieved without paying attention. One can imagine what kind of success Song Xuyi will get if he puts his heart into it. Song's father and the class teacher sighed in their hearts, but there was nothing they could do about Song Xuyi.

At the same time, He Siyu also began to try to make money by himself.

She was just a junior high school student, and she would not be accepted as a worker if she wanted to. Officer He and Aunt Wang didn't want her to go out to work, so He Siyu planned to use her brain to make money. She joined the school's science and technology club, and with the help of her teacher, she improved a mechanical product and entered the finals of the flower market science and technology competition, where she won the first prize and earned a prize of 5,000 yuan.

He Siyu used the bonus to buy Officer He a footbath, and Aunt Wang a cheongsam that she had liked for a long time. Although Xu Yi didn't lack anything, she still bought Song Xuyi a skirt of the brand that Song Xuyi often wears.

Song Xuyi likes to buy clothes for He Siyu so that she can dress up beautifully, but he doesn't know that He Siyu has always had an idea in his heart to dress up Song Xuyi...

This 5,000 yuan was also the most money He Siyu had ever seen. People in her poor and backward village may not be able to earn so much money in a year.

This inspired He Siyu, and she began to devote herself to inventing and creating, applying for various patents...

It was a few days before Song Xuyi knew that He Siyu had won the award. Song's father followed Song Xuyi sourly and sighed: "Look at people's Siyu, they are all on TV because of their inventions. This kid is beautiful and sensible, and he must be a great scientist in the future. But you, you have been working in the company all day long, and even your family is in danger." No return..."

As he said that, Father Song tried to cover up and added: "I think you might as well be Lao Zhao's daughter..."

In the past, Dad Song respected Mr. Zhao, who was much bigger than him in the circle. However, Mr. Zhao kidnapped his daughter to start a business. Although the daughter's business seemed to be doing well, it is now overwhelmingly owned by her neighboring supermarkets. Many people have started to use this website, but Father Song is still unhappy: his beautiful, soft and cute little daughter spends all day chatting with a group of adults about business, he is not willing to blame Song Xuyi, so he will Everything was blamed on Mr. Zhao who abducted his daughter to start a business, and he directly called Old Zhao...

Especially some time ago, after Mr. Zhao accepted Song Xuyi as his goddaughter, Father Song, his real father, started to make Lao Zhao sour from time to time.

Song Xuyi already knew Papa Song's character, and immediately had a 'sincere' chat with Papa Song. She humbly listened to Papa Song's suggestion, and started with Papa Song's few correct actions when he was young, which showed that he had a sincere love for Song Papa. Dad's admiration, and strongly put forward the request to cooperate with Song's father's company...