Chapter 50: Villain Poor Student (15)

After about half a year, Song Xuyi felt that He Siyu's condition had finally recovered.

The recovery of He Siyu's status is concretely reflected in her grades.

Even though He Siyu is usually silent, Song Xuyi knows that she cares about her academic performance very much, and she has all the energy in her heart to compete for the first place, but it may be because she is thinking about her crush. In the first semester, his grades were only hovering in the top ten of the school, and the highest was only the fifth place in the school.

In the first semester of senior high school, He Siyu probably got out of the feeling of being broken-hearted and advanced to the first place in the school in terms of overall ranking, and she also took the top spot in all monthly exams.

Song Xuyi originally thought that He Siyu would maintain this state until the third year of high school. As long as she maintains this grade, she can choose from almost all colleges and universities in the country.

No one thought that He Siyu would want to skip a grade.

High school is an extremely critical period in one's life. Most people tend to be safe at this stage, and skipping a grade is a very risky move at this time.

But He Siyu was very assertive in her heart, and Police Officer He and Aunt Wang spent a long time trying to persuade her to change her mind.

When Police Officer He and Aunt Wang arrived, they really had no other choice, so they contacted Song Xuyi, thinking that He Siyu had always listened to Song Xuyi's words, and hoped that Song Xuyi could help persuade him.

When Song Xuyi rushed back to the flower market, it happened to be the time when He Siyu's school started.

The gatekeeper of No. 1 Middle School already knew Song Xuyi, and asked Song Xuyi to sign and let her enter the school. Not long after entering the school gate, he heard an excited broadcast from the loudspeaker: "Congratulations! I just got the news from our school He Siyu participated in the National Physics Competition and won the first prize in the country, and has already obtained the recommendation qualifications of many prestigious universities in advance! It is reported that He Siyu holds a number of patents and has been involved in inventions since junior high school..."

The broadcast was played three times and it almost became He Siyu's personal file. The recital was at the end and the names of the other students who had won prizes in the city were read. Song Xuyi was surprised that Li Qing also participated in the physics competition.

There are only three first prizes in the physics competition in the country. He Siyu won the first prize in the country, which means that she has at least entered the top three in the country and has already won the ticket for the World Physics Competition.

No matter whether he wins the World Physics Competition or not, He Siyu has won such a result, which is already a talent that universities and colleges are vying for...

Song Xuyi was suddenly at a loss.

Under such circumstances, He Siyu was certain that he would be able to enter a prestigious university, and it seemed that his trip...was in vain.

But it's all here.

Song Xuyi was not in a hurry to find He Siyu, so he called Police Officer He and Aunt Wang to announce the happy news, and then followed the students of No. 1 Middle School to participate in the flag-raising ceremony for the opening of No. 1 Middle School.

At the opening ceremony, as expected, the principal mentioned He Siyu, and He Siyu was immediately called to speak on the podium.

The soft sunlight fell from the sky, and He Siyu's black and smooth long hair was tied into a ponytail. The girl stood on the podium with slender limbs and a straight back. Her face looked particularly delicate, as if it would glow in the sun. .