Chapter 52: Villain Poor Student (17)

After the results of the college entrance examination came out, everyone thought that He Siyu would report to the Department of Physics. After all, He Siyu's achievements in physics were obvious to all.

No one expected that He Siyu would apply for the Department of Mechanical Engineering.

Although the mechanical department is also a key subject supported by the state, it is still surprising that He Siyu signed up for this major. After all, her image does not match the mechanical department.

But when it comes to He Siyu, no matter what major she is in, everyone believes that she has the ability to learn well, so the parents fully respect He Siyu's interests and ideas.

However, after Song Xuyi heard the news, he felt a sense of crisis in his heart for a moment—everything seemed to go back to the previous track. In the original plot summary, He Siyu also studied the mechanical department, and then embarked on the road of research and development...

But the character of He Siyu now is completely different from the original world...

Song Xuyi has actually been following He Siyu's developments. After the college entrance examination, He Siyu ushered in a three-month vacation. He Siyu is not someone who can take time off. She signed up for a driving school during the vacation and started to learn to drive. She has already bought relevant professional guidance books from the university in advance, and applied for two more patents during the break.

Song Xuyi felt relieved after thinking about it, and bought He Siyu a laptop and mobile phone with the highest configuration and sent them over, and then resumed his busy work.

In order to let the farmers understand the platform and learn how to use it, Song Xuyi and his team went on business trips to various villages all the year round since the farmer support section was launched on the platform, and they could only go back to the flower market for one or two days a month.

August is the hottest time of the year. Because he planned to start promoting the agricultural aid section in his own province, Song Xuyi went deep into a village in the province where lychee planting is the main industry.

This village is called Li Village.

Litchi is a fruit with a strong seasonality. Lychees in coastal cities are extremely cheap. After being transported to the inland, the price often remains high. Once they are not sold in time, many lychees will rot in warehouses.

In order to open up the market for lychees in Licun in the coming year, Song Xuyi and his team donated several computers to Licun to take relevant pictures in the village and taught several young people to learn how to build a backstage...

I thought it could be done quickly, but no one expected that the process would not go smoothly: the area near the sea was already prone to typhoons, and not long after Song Xuyi's team arrived, Li Village ushered in a storm the next day.

The typhoon lasted for two or three days, but after the rain cleared, Li Village suffered disasters: a large area of ​​litchi trees fell in the village, some houses of poor families also collapsed, and the village lost electricity.

Originally, the people in the village also had the idea of ​​dispensable and multiple sales outlets for joining Bilin Shangchao, but their hearts are full of flesh. After seeing the help of Song Xuyi's team, the village began to be active in joining the business. Get up: I proposed that the village head be responsible for the control of the market, and registered merchants, and put some dried lychees in the village on the neighboring supermarkets for sale...

After such a delay, Song Xuyi stayed in the village for nearly ten days. It wasn't until Song's father and Song's mother called that Song Xuyi knew that it was his seventeenth birthday.