Special Chapter 10: Home Alone?

[That time when Y/N thought she was completely alone in their house, just a few weeks after they got married.]

Y/N called in sick today, she wanted to do nothing all day, she wanted to relax as she has been really lazy these days and right now she didn't want to get up early in the morning, so she decided that she needs a break after all she's been doing the past few weeks. Also, her mood is not really in the best condition. Probably also due to her hormones because her period just ended yesterday.

When she woke up, she found herself alone in the bed and when she went downstairs, breakfast was already prepared on the table, Gojo must have had it delivered before he went to work, so that when she wakes up, she no longer has to think of what she's going to eat.

This made her smile.

Throughout the day she really just did nothing, and was unproductive, which was okay because that's why she didn't work today in the first place, to relax and take a break.

Her thoughts went down memory lane as she thought of her husband, Gojo Satoru.

Getting up from lying in her bed for hours now, she went to pick up photo albums which consisted of her photos with her friends and of course Gojo.

"Why, we had lots of pictures together before" she smiled and continued to admire the pictures, and her eyes were always fixated on Gojo's image.

"He's just so beautiful, is he even real?" She says in an annoyed tone. This was her way of expressing her admiration to the man.

She's the "I hate you because I love you so much" and the "I slander you (affectionately), because I love you" type of girl.

She had all sorts of complaints as she turns each page of the photo album.

"Why are your eyes so beautiful and mesmerizing?!"

Then she turns another page.

"Why are you so handsome?! This isn't fair!"

And another page.

"Look at this face, I wanna punch him so bad for being this good looking"

And another.

"Why are you so cute?!"

"Why are you like this?"

"Why do you look so ethereal...so breathtaking?!"

And that went on until she moved to the next album, their wedding pictures.

"I'm married to this man?"

"I married Gojo Satoru"

"I married Gojo Satoru?"

"I married Gojo Satoru!"

"I'm married to Gojo Satoru. Damn, I'm so lucky?"

"This isn't really fair, why are you always in my mind!" She stomped her hand on his picture.

"So, so beautiful" she whined like a teenager crushing on someone.

And because she was alone, she was confident to blurt out all the words in her mind. She would never say all of this out loud with Gojo around, unless she's really in the mood to compliment the man.

Looking at the pictures wasn't enough, so she decided to watch their wedding videos.

"His voice too, the way he laughs the way he smiles, his eyes, so...so pretty, so ugh, what is wrong with me today?" She let out frustrated noises and pulled her hair.

"Gojo Satoru, stop running in my mind for a second!"

"I'm not running though?"

"Kyaaah!"