Special Chapter 1: Big Bro Megumi

A day in the life of big brother Megumi.

There was one time in which Megumi actually imagined of having a younger sibling, wherein he will have someone to take care of and maybe confide with, but that was just once, and never did it cross his mind ever again. So when Y/N and Gojo had a son, he never thought he would outright be a big brother and let alone be a babysitter.

"Why...did they have to take a vacation and leave me alone with you?" The poor 2-year old child just looked back innocently at Megumi while sucking on his thumb then giggling and rolling around the playmat.

"Hey, stop that! You'll get hurt!" He exclaimed and ran towards the child to pick him up. "Gojo sensei would kill me if you had a scratch" he clicked his tongue in annoyance, as far as he's annoyed at the man, he didn't want to experience his wrath, a mad Gojo is scary and anything involving his son could make him a different person in a snap. As Megumi picked the child up, he only giggled more and reached for his hair.

"Ouch! You-! I honestly don't know if I should throw you away because you are Gojo sensei's son or not because you are Y/N-san's son" he sighed, but the child only giggled, and a few moments later, he can't help but smile too.

"You're too innocent to be thrown away anyway. You're lucky to have such loving parents who will never abandon you" he mutters and as if the little child knows what Megumi's saying, he suddenly frowned and reached to Megumi's cheek in an attempt to caress it, but it just looked like he's slapping him.

"Alright, that's enough, you should eat, you must be hungry already" he says as he puts him back to the crib and noted of the time.

Never in Megumi's life thought he would prepare milk for a 2-year old child.

The little version of Gojo was named Akio, meaning bright.

Akio is a very energetic and playful kid, he very much inherited his father's personality, hair color and looks except his eyes. His eyes resembled Y/N's, and if it's not because of that, every time Megumi looked at the child, he must have actually maybe thrown the child away already. He very much resemble his annoying sensei, and it's kind of annoying him too.

Megumi thought of calling Yuji or Nobara over to help him, but he thought they'd just play with the child and spoil him, what if Itadori brings toys that the little child might choke on? What if Kugisaki feeds him a lot and he will throw up? And all the worst case scenarios Megumi could think of, so as much as he's tired already, he still won't call for help.

Sighing, he looked at the time and calendar, two days more until Y/N and Gojo comes back.

"Mi! Gumimi!"

"Stop murdering my name, Akio, go to sleep" Megumi said and the child only looked at him innocently before giggling then shaking his hands in the air.

"Mama! Miss! Papa! Miss!" The little child attempts to speak, mimicking what Y/N always says when she goes home to greet her son.

"Did you miss mama, my lovely son? How about Papa?"

"They'll be coming home soon" he said. For the past two years Megumi has started taking care of this child whenever Y/N and Gojo aren't around, and he actually got used to it now, luckily it's summer vacation so he had nothing to worry about missing assignments or reports.

"Here take this" he hands him a small maracas toy for him to play, yet it seemed to be a wrong move, the child was still full of energy despite it being eight in the evening already, and oh boy did the sound of maracas annoyed Megumi.

He was about to grab the toy away from him when his phone suddenly rang, an incoming video call from Y/N. So he immediately picked it up.

"Hi Megumi! How are you and Akio doing?" Y/N greets him with a smile.

"He's...so full of energy" Megumi said then pointed the camera of his phone to Akio, Y/N laughed on the other line, knowing very well how tiring it is to take care of his son. "Hi Akio! It's mama! Mama misses you already!" Y/N said and waved at the camera, Megumi made sure to raise the volume up so the child can hear his mother clearly.

"I hope you're enjoying your older brother's company, your papa is still in the bathroom, will you wait for him?"

"Papa!" Akio giggled and pointed at the phone.

"Yes, papa is still-" Y/N suddenly yelped in surprise as she was suddenly tackled with a hug. "Oh my god! Satoru, stop giving me a heart attack!"

Gojo only laughed and hugged her tighter then turned to the camera.

"Hiiii! Akio my baby, I miss you! Do you want a baby brother?" He asks, as if the child could understand. Akio only giggled while Megumi side commented. "Oh god"

"Megumiiii! Do you also want another baby bro?" Gojo questioned as Megumi now faced the camera to himself.

"No" he flat out replied.

"It's a no for me too" Y/N said on the other line and Gojo looked at her with a crestfallen face. "I want a daughter"

"Then let's-" before Gojo could even say another word, Megumi already ended the call, but suddenly his phone was ringing again.

"I'm sorry Y/N-san" he immediately apologized.

"It's nothing to worry about silly! Anyway, I hope you're doing well there Megumi, I know Akio can really be tiring to take care of, just like his father-" and Megumi heard Gojo complain in the background.

"I really owe you" Y/N said, ignoring his husband.

"It's okay Y/N-san, he's your son, and you really needed a break, I hope you enjoy your vacation"

"I am! But I miss Akio already. Have Yuji and Nobara come there too, so you wouldn't be lonely"

"I'm fine, Y/N-san, thank you for your concern"

"Well, as long as you are okay, it should be fine, anyway I'm no longer going to hold you, you need to rest too" Y/N said to which Megumi only replied with a curt smile, then showed Akio to the camera.

"Say goodnight to your mama, Akio" he said, and taught the child to wave his hand. Y/N couldn't help but coo at the sight, that she had to take a screenshot. Megumi and Akio looked so cute together. Gojo also can't help but smile at the sight.

"Goodnight Akio! See you soon! You too Megumi" Y/N and Gojo waved before finally ending the call.

Megumi put his phone away then turned to the little child now finally yawning.

"Alright, it's really time for you to sleep" he says as he tucked the child in, after that, he took one last glance at the sleeping child who seemed to be having a good dream as he smiles every now and then. A subtle smile also formed on Megumi's lips before he stepped out of the child's room. He heaved a sigh of relief before checking the time once again.

'Maybe having a sibling isn't so bad after all'

━━━━━━━━━━━