𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. change

"Y/N-san and Gojo sensei has been distant lately, or is it just me" Yuji said in a whisper while sipping on his strawberry milk, careful not to let the person they were talking about hear them. 

Y/N was just cutting vegetables quietly in the kitchen and the three of them were observing her. 

"I think there's really something wrong, I mean I think I heard them argue a lot for the past weeks, not that arguing is new to them but it seemed serious" Nobara whispered back. "Ne, Y/N-san, Gojo sensei's been going home late, do you know why?" she asked and the sound of cutting suddenly stopped, then she turned around to face them with a smile.

"He's just busy" she replied. 

"But our school closes at 8:30 in the evening, and he's been going home past that" Yuji innocently commented. Megumi sighed, 'these two really don't know how to read the room'. Before Y/N could respond, Megumi already spoke.

"Y/N-san, I'm sorry, but I think you have the right to know this" he started.  Y/N gave him a confused look, but gestured for him to continue.

"I saw Gojo-sensei yesterday with another woman, in a cafe" 

Nobara gasped and Yuji's eyes widened. "What?!" they both exclaimed. "You must be lying Fushiguro!" Yuji exclaimed in disbelief.

"But I did, and I'm not lying, she had pale blue braided hair, and they seemed to be talking intently" It was also a shock to Megumi, but he doesn't want Y/N to be left in the dark, and he just wanted her to be aware as much as possible. Also his conscience would not let him sleep if he hides this fact from Y/N.

"Must be his relative! Right, Y/N-san?" Yuji still wouldn't believe and process the information, but suddenly his hope turned into disappointment when Y/N gave them a faint smile.

"I see" she said. "Thank you for telling me, Megumi, you all don't have to worry" she  gave them a reassuring smile before cleaning up, she suddenly didn't felt like doing things. "If you need something I'm just upstairs!" she said before leaving the three behind.

A moment of silence occurred before Yuji finally spoke. "But they were so in love...what happened?" he sulked in his chair, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Since when did they become like this?"

"Our parents..."

"They've been arguing behind our backs lately. I know they're just keeping us out of it" Megumi said. "Since they always put up a smile when they face us, as if we don't know"

Nobara suddenly slammed the table which startled the two. "I won't accept this! Gojo sensei's such a jerk if he is indeed seeing another woman! I won't forgive him for that!"

Both Yuji and Megumi nodded in agreement. "Y/N-san doesn't deserve this!" Nobara added.

"Starting today, we make sure he doesn't get to have a lovely time with Y/N-san!"

"Yeah!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

And so when Gojo came home and went to hug Y/N from behind in the kitchen, he was surprised when suddenly Yuji dashed in front of him and hugged him. 

"Welcome home, sensei" he said which made Gojo chuckle and just hugged the boy. "Thanks Yuji" he said and released him. But his plan to back hug Y/N has already failed as Y/N already turned around and waved at him. 

"Have you had dinner?" Y/N asked while now preparing the table and Gojo shook his head. 

"You're just in time then!" she replied. 

"I missed your cooking, Y/N" he said as he sat on the chair and Y/N served dinner for all of them. 

'Of course you'll miss her cooking, you have been eating outside for days!' Nobara thought as she sends Gojo a death glare, which, luckily, Gojo didn't notice as his attention was on the food.