𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. visitor

"So you're both telling me, Gojo sensei and Y/N-san are not in a relationship" Megumi said with a blank face while his two classmates just nodded in response.

It was a Saturday afternoon and everyone just had their lunches, Y/N had the time to cook for them and it made her so glad that everybody loved her cooking, definitely no food was wasted, Yuji took a mental note to ask Y/N to teach him more about cooking when she has time. And currently, they're chilling and talking to each other, while the two adults are in the living room.

"You're lying" he said which made Yuji and Nobara groan.

"But we're telling the truth!"

"What Kugisaki said!"

Megumi once again shifted his eyes to Y/N and Gojo who were both passed out on the couch, with Y/N resting her head on his lap and Gojo wrapping one of his arms on her waist and another supporting his head. They were too tired to go to their respective bedrooms after eating that they just fell asleep on each other.

"Yet they banter and act like a married couple" Megumi said and squinted his eyes.

"Yup!" Yuji said with a thumbs up.

"It's really frustrating looking at them" Nobara complained.

"Tell it to me" Yuji groaned. Among the three of them, it was him who witnessed how Y/N and Gojo interacts with each other the longest.

"Which is why I told you both to help me!" Nobara exclaimed. "It's the least we can do for her taking us in, you know! Let their love life blossom!"

"You're saying that but you can't help but haggle Y/N's time because you don't want Gojo to have her all by himself" Megumi deadpanned.

"That's because he's being annoying! And Y/N-san is like the older sister or maybe mother I never had, but if Y/N-san will be happy with him then I'm ready to let her go" she said.

Nobara never had someone look after her like Y/N does, and this has made her grown fond of the woman, she respects her so much that she wants nothing but her happiness. Both Yuji and Megumi fell silent, they couldn't argue about that, Y/N was indeed like a mother figure to them, and they want to repay her kindness back.

"Gojo sensei too, if he wasn't nosy and didn't talk to me and took me in, I don't know what I'm doing now" Yuji added. As much as Nobara and Megumi found the white-haired man annoying, they couldn't deny what Yuji said.

"And he's really cool too!" Yuji added.

"That, I do not agree" Megumi said and Nobara nodded in agreement.

"But come on! Wouldn't you all want them to get together and see Y/N-san smile more? She's so pretty when she smiles but we just always see her stressed" Nobara said.

"But then Y/N-san won't have much time for us..." Yuji sulked upon realizing things. "But it's alright, if she will be happy, then I will be happy! What do you say, Fushiguro?"

Megumi only shrugged in response. He doesn't really know what to do anyway.

"I'm taking that as a yes" Nobara said, and just as she was going to speak once more, the doorbell rang.

"Eh? Who could it be?" Yuji questioned and stood up, both Nobara and Megumi followed as they passed by the two adults who were still fast asleep, not hearing the doorbell's sound.

Looking at the screen beside the door, the three of them furrowed their eyebrows at the unknown person.

"She looks familiar" Megumi commented as he tried to remember where did he see that face from.