𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. in a different light

The next day was actually Y/N's day-off, and finally she can have the rest she deserves, but welp, just when she woke up she remembered something.

Itadori Yuji has no place to go.

And oh how her nightmare about being alone with no one else beside her gave shivers in her spine. She couldn't fathom how hard must it be to live with no parents around as a teenager. Her heart and mind wouldn't let her rest if she refuses to let the boy stay.

As her conscience has already spoken, she contemplated once more of the things that will probably happen in the future with Itadori under their care.

"Well, maybe it's not so bad to take care of one kid" she mumbled to herself and thought once more before nodding her head and finally made a concrete resolve.

The woman of the house has finally decided.

But under some conditions.

"You can stay here for as long as you like but you should do your part with the chores, be responsible enough with your actions, and don't tell everyone that you live with us, okay?"

"Yes, L/N-san! Copy that!"

"Good" Y/N hummed in satisfaction.

"Yuji! Your room will be here!"

Among the three persons in this house, the most excited one was no other than Gojo Satoru of course, he has already prepared for this moment and gave him Geto's old room.

"Wow, I'll get to have my own room?"

"Yup! Come on!" Y/N watched as Gojo dragged the kid into the room, she was still baffled by how happy and giddy Gojo looked like when she finally agreed to let Yuji stay. When she asked why he is so eager to help the kid, he only replied with a smile. Y/N shrugged, maybe he really does have soft spot for kids, and if he's happy with what he's doing, as long as nothing bad happens, she will let him do whatever he wants.

Turning her heels around, she started to walk to the kitchen when Yuji suddenly ran out of the room and yelled.

"I will cook breakfast!" he raised his hands and Y/N raised an eyebrow. "I make delicious food, I promise! Let me cook for both of you, it's the least I can do to thank you for letting me stay here for free" he chuckled nervously.

Although Y/N wouldn't admit it, she too, has actually a soft spot for sunshine kids like Yuji, but she has yet to discover it herself in the future.

"Alright, but make sure you do make delicious food AND you know how to cook, because if not, and you happen to burn down the kitchen I'm letting you live in the streets"

"Yes ma'am!"

And Yuji wasn't lying at all! They say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but it also applies to women as well.

"Itadori..." Y/N spoke after taking a sip of his miso soup and taking a bite of the omelette. "You should pursue a career in cooking"

This compliment made the boy grin widely and cheered. "But first, hurry up now or you'll be late for school"

Yuji gasped as he looked at the time so he hurriedly finished his food and got ready.

"Satoru, don't drag your student with your tardiness!" Y/N lectured as she saw him still taking his precious time.

"But it's okay since he's with me!"

"No it's not, now hurry up and go to school!"

━━━━━━━━━━━