𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. kugisaki nobara

Things went smoothly for the past few days, everyone was happy and contented, and today was one of the rarest moments where Y/N could go home early again, so she thought she would prepare a delicious meal when she gets home, considering that Yuji ...

Things went smoothly for the past few days, everyone was happy and contented, and today was one of the rarest moments where Y/N could go home early again, so she thought she would prepare a delicious meal when she gets home, considering that Yuji is surely hungry from all the practice he does for their track and field team.

As she walked in the apartment, she was humming a joyful tune, she was definitely in a good mood, it was the first time in a while where she is looking forward on doing something.

"Y/N-san! Welcome home!" Yuji recognized as she passed by the kitchen door, Y/N smiled and waved at him but still continued walking, until she stopped in her tracks and replayed the scene in her mind.

'Wait a second, it wasn't just Yuji in there'

She took some steps back and peeked on the kitchen's doorframe to confirm that her eyes weren't tricking her.

And it really wasn't just her imagination.

"A girl?" she unconsciously blurted out. "Yuji, is this..." she was hesitating, she didn't want to offend or make the girl uncomfortable with her choice of words, and she doesn't want to assume, she had always hated assuming things, so she just opted to ask "Your classmate?"

"Y/N-san! This is Kugisaki Nobara! Well, she's not yet my classmate, but she soon will be!"

"You're that weird man's girlfriend?" the short-haired girl asked.

"Ha?"

"Well, Yuji said that-"

"Y/N-san, Gojo sensei found her alone and decided to take her in!" Yuji exclaimed.

It took five seconds for Y/N to process Yuji's words, she blinked multiple times and almost lost the smile on her face, but she was calm enough, she mentally noted not to frown because it would be rude to the girl.

"Satoru, what?" she asked, still not losing her smile, but her mind was already cursing the white-haired man for making decisions on his own...again.

"Never mind that, where is he?" she followed up with another question.

"He just went to the convenience store to buy ice cream" Yuji scratched his neck nervously, he knew Y/N would not take this lightly, and he knew Gojo is up for a lecture.

'Good luck, sensei' Yuji thought.

"Kugisaki right? I'M L/N Y/N by the way. So! May I know how did my beloved best friend find you?" Y/N asked, and sat across Yuji and Nobara. She then leaned on the table and rested her chin on her clasped hands.

"He's your best friend?" Nobara asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Anyway, literally that man Itadori calls Gojo sensei is so weird I almost thought he's a conman or something, had not Itadori came and explain, I was definitely going to run away" Nobara blabbered out. This made Y/N let out a scoff when Nobara used the term 'conman'.