𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"Congrats Y/N-san!"

Everybody clapped their hands as the ribbon was cut. Y/N successfully opened her own business after two years, she planned to open it a year after, but she suddenly got busy for her wedding preparation. 

It has also been a year since they got married.

And in a span of one year, a lot has changed. Yuji found that he still had relatives, and a cousin at that, his name was Choso. When his aunt and uncle found out that he was left alone when his grandfather died, they went to find him, and eventually took him in, the moment Yuji moved out, he was in tears, as he was hugged tightly by Y/N.

"I will miss you all so much!"  he said, while wiping his tears away.

Just a month after Yuji has moved out,  Nobara's closest friend and classmate's parents found out about her being an orphan, and offered her to get legally adopted by them as they've always wanted to have another daughter. Nobara refused, but after telling it to Y/N and Gojo, and Y/N assessing what will be her current predicament and future if she was to live with that family, she had advised Nobara that it would be fine if she wanted to. 

Of course Y/N would want her to stay, but all she wants is the best for her future, so whatever Nobara's decision will be, she will gladly accept, and whatever Y/N's decision was, Gojo respects.

Nobara didn't want to in the first place, but then she contemplated and figured that sometime soon, Y/N and Gojo will have their own family, have kids and all and she didn't want to be a burden, so one day, she decided and told Y/N she will accept her friend's family's offer.

On the day she moved out, she didn't cry like Yuji did, but swore that she will visit frequently and do her best, so that one day, she could repay their kindness.

So now this leaves them with Megumi. His father never came back to get him, and when Gojo even contacted the said man, he only said "Take care of him for me". 

He didn't have anyone else to go to, so he stayed, and helped the couple in all ways he could as he wanted to make himself useful. 

And they had also finally moved out of their apartment to their own house. Mixed emotions were felt by the couple as well as Megumi, as they took one last glance of the apartment which held so many memories. But leaving it only means they're starting a new chapter of their lives, and they could always make new memories.

Now the celebration for Y/N's business started, they had a banquet full of delicious foods, and everyone was invited. Gojo has also recently quit being a teacher, and finally took up his family's business.

"Y/N-san! I missed you!" Nobara went to hug Y/N. "Congratulations on your business!" she cheered, Yuji followed behind. "Congratulations Y/N-san!" he exclaimed. 

"How about me? You missed me?" Gojo stepped forward and smiled as he wrapped his arm around his wife.

"Eh" was the only response he got from the two.

"You're still being mean after all these years!" he complained.

"Y/N-san, you'll be having your speech in 20 minutes" Megumi reminded, he has been assisting Y/N since the start. Y/N nodded and gazed at the three of them in awe.

"I missed you all! Ah, it's been a while since I saw you three together, I couldn't be happier!" she exclaimed and hugged them tight.

To say that Y/N was happy to see the three kids completed once again was an understatement, in fact, she suddenly got emotional.

But suddenly her smiles went into a frown as she covered her mouth. 

"Y/N-san, are you okay?" they asked but she ran away from them not even muttering an excuse Worried, Gojo and the kids followed her, but abruptly stopped as they saw her went to the toilet.