𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. plan

Slam!

Nobara was chilling in the living room when she was startled with the abrupt slamming of the door, it was then followed with some incoherent noises, so she turned to peek at who arrived, there were just two people who weren't home yet, Yuji and Y/N.

"I swear I will definitely resign next month!" The woman said in a very angry and annoyed tone.

"Y/N-san, welcome...back?" Nobara was actually hesitating to greet and approach her, it was the first time she saw the girl get so angry. She'd usually get annoyed and have banters with Gojo here and there, but it's always not this serious.

Y/N then turned to her, and seeing Nobara kind of...scared with her expression, she took a deep breath and sighed.

"I'm back, Nobara" she tried to give her a smile.

"Who was that?! Oh, Y/N it's you" Gojo was just running down the stairs with a baseball bat, and upon seeing it was just Y/N and Nobara in the house, he lowered the bat down.

Y/N only raised an eyebrow at him, then looked around the house.

"Yuji's not home yet?" she asked.

"Nope! He's going to be late tonight" Gojo replied.

Y/N only stared at the void for quite a while, thinking of ways on how to de-stress, then an idea suddenly popped up on her mind.

"Nobara, change your clothes, we're going out" she suddenly said.

"Huh? To where?"

"We're going to go shopping"

"I'll come with you!" Gojo said in a very excited tone, but Y/N only deadpanned at him.

"No, you're staying here for Yuji, this is only a girl's day"

"Yosha!" Nobara cheered and ran to her room to change her clothes.

"Whaaat" Gojo was definitely disappointed.

"Next time, Satoru, next time"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/N-san, this is too much" Nobara said while holding three shopping bags in each of her hands. If it was her own money then it's okay to go all out, but it was Y/N's, and Nobara's not even related to her for her to buy so much for her.

"Nah, don't worry about it, you need it anyway" Y/N said nonchalantly. "You're living with us already, don't get shy now" she added as she lead her inside a fast food chain.

"Let's have snacks first before we continue shopping" she said.

Nobara's eyes sparkled as she followed Y/N from behind. When they were done ordering, they started eating right away.

"Y/N-san" Nobara started.

"Hmm?" Y/N just hummed and looked at her while munching on some fries.

"What do you think of Gojo sensei?" she asked, and this made the woman stop eating.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, like, do you like him? Like, having a crush on him sorta 'like'?" this question almost made Y/N choke on the coke she was drinking.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I don—" Y/N wasn't able to continue speaking, when her mind suddenly went blank and suddenly got tongue-tied.

Nobara was confused on the expression she's giving away, her eyebrows was furrowed then she tilted her head and then suddenly had a blank face.

"Y/N-san?"