Special Chapter 2: Triple Trouble

25k reads is such a dream, thank you so much!

"Oh sht, Megumi replied! He said him and Y/N-san's near!"

It was a sunny day, the clouds were clear and it would be a perfect time to go on a picnic or play outside.

It was a really good day to have fun, and nothing could be dangerous when you're out to have fun with kids, right?

Until one incident happened.

But before that, let's first rewind to 3 hours ago, when Yuji and Nobara visited the Gojo family...

"Oh my god, what did I tell you? Akio's literally a copy paste of Gojo sensei! This is why I wished for a girl!" Nobara pointed at Yuji who was eating chips and Megumi who's waiting for Y/N, they were sitting on the couch besides each other.

"Maybe you're right"

"But he's so cute!"

Both Megumi and Yuji said at the same time.

"I mean look how tall Gojo sensei is, and seeing a mini version of him is just cute, I'm finally taller than him" Yuji says with his mouth full of chips, Megumi side-eyed him, mentally judging his actions.

"I wonder how does it feel to finally smack Gojo sensei..." Nobara trailed off which made Megumi squint his eyes.

"Tell me you're not implying on smacking the child because he looks like him" he says.

"No of course not, he's Y/N-san's son!"

"Really" Yuji added.

"Shut up Itadori!"

"What's all the commotion here?"

Everyone turned to look at the very person they were talking about.

Speaking of.

Gojo Satoru carefully descended the stairs while holding Akio in his arms. And when he was just one step away from the ground, Akio suddenly grabbed his hair which made him almost see the light and  had a mini time lapse rewind of his life.

"Fu—"

"Gojo sensei, watch your words, Akio is already picking up words" Megumi said.

"Fa?" The little child tilted his head. Although he was still not able to speak sentences, Akio is a smart kid who can pick up words at such an early age. Gojo claims this was because of his genes, but Y/N says otherwise, which led them to a debate sometimes.

"Fa, Father! I'm your father!"

Nobara and Yuji only snickered at the side, he's lucky enough Y/N was still dressing up in their room or else he was dead.

A few moments later, Y/N emerged from their shared room and also went downstairs.

"Alright, remember everything I told you?" She says and Gojo posed a salute. "Yes ma'am!"

"No spoiling Akio alright? Don't give him small toys and most especially do not let him leave out of your sight" she reminds him once again and which he nodded in response. Y/N smiled and kissed Akio on his cheeks.

"Mama and Megumi will just pick up things and get some groceries, okay? Mama will see you again later, Akio" she says and kissed him again, but now on the forehead.

"Alright let's go Megumi" she says.

"Huh? No kiss for me?" Gojo complains and Y/N sighed giving him a kiss on the cheeks too.