Special Chapter 6: Caught in the act

"Alright, I'm telling Y/N-san you once lost Akio when he was 2"

"What the—Megumi no!"

"Then give me back my wallet" Poor boy only visited to give something to them but the moment Y/N left for work, Gojo does this. He just wanted to go home to his own apartment,yet the 2-meter pole of a man won't let him.

He now lives independently as he went to a university that's far from the Gojo family's residence. Both Gojo and Y/N wanted him to live with them until they get old, yet circumstances urged them to let him go. 

"But Megumi, please just do me this favor once, please"

Megumi stared blankly at his former teacher then sighed. "Fine" he surrenders, Gojo grinned and returned his wallet.

"I'm leaving you money so you can buy food and whatever you want, I called Nobara and Yuji to come over too"

"You what?"

"Bye! Take good care of Akemi for me!" He says as he went inside his car and then drove away.

He was on leave today, it was his turn to take care of his daughter since the nanny took the day off.

"What the..."

"Oiiii Fushigurooo! Eh? Was that Gojo sensei's car?"

"He didn't even wait for us?! That jerk!"

Megumi sighed once again upon hearing the two familiar voices, he did not need to face them to know who's just arrived.

"You two better not cause any trouble or I'll kick you out of the house"

Both Yuji and Nobara stared at him in disbelief.

"Just because you stayed with the Gojo family longer than us doesn't mean you're superior sea urchim head!" Nobara gasped and pointed at him.

"Yeah! Among the three of us, I stayed with them first! So I should have the power! I'm your senpai!"

"Haa?? You think you're superior just because you came first? I'm the one who keeps you in check because you're such a dumbass!" Nobara retorted to which Megumi slam the door at them.

"You are not entering this door until you both shut up" he says loudly so they could still hear.

"Haaa???" Both Nobara and Yuji complains. Then the door opens once again.

"And you better keep those curses inside your brain especially when you're in front of Akemi or else I'll kick you out for good" then he closed the door once again.

"Fushiguro, let me in! Let me in!" Yuji banged the door, until Nobara tried to twist the doorknob and it was actually open.

"You're such an idiot, Itadori" she shakes her head in disappointnent. Of course Megumi won't lock the door on them.

"Now you're just slandering me! What did I do?"

"Didn't I tell you to keep quiet?" Megumi comes back holding a toddler in his arms. Nobara's eyes sparkled upon seeing the little one.