𝙤𝙣𝙚. moving out

In a small apartment in Tokyo, there lived four adults but two of them are bound to move out and leave the other two behind...

"Oh baby, that's actually great news!" the middle-aged woman said over the phone.

"About time my dear!" a voice of a man chimed in.

"I mean, don't get us wrong okay? Not that we will allow you to share an apartment alone with a man, we will definitely not let you, but if it's Satoru, it's fine"

"Don't worry so much my dear, we will not be in your way" the man laughed.

"Y/N just don't forget to visit us just like before okay? We love you!"

"Wait-" The girl named Y/N exclaimed but the call was already ended, her eyes squinted at her phone and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Who the heck allows their own daughter to be left with a man?!"

She definitely expected her parents to say no and scold her, but why did she expect? They have been like this with her and the man named Satoru since they were babies.

"Satoru! Suguru! Y/N! I'm leaving!" The brown-haired woman yelled, just enough for them to hear from their rooms upstairs. Y/N immediately stood up from her bed and swung the door of her room open, and the room beside her also did the same which revealed a tall white-haired man in his mochi-patterned pajamas.

Both of them ran downstairs to send their friend off.

"I'll miss you Shoko" Y/N said and hugged her.

"I'll miss you too Y/N, but we'll still see each other don't worry"

"How about me? How about me?" the white-haired man pointed to himself, expecting to receive the same reaction, but he was only met with a deadpan followed by a sudden pull of his collar.

"Listen here Gojo Satoru, if you happen to disrespect Y/N, I'm skinning you alive with my scalpel"

Gojo raised both of his hands and Shoko released him from her grasp. "Woah there, I am not and will not disrespect Y/N and you are not skinning me alive doctor, you're scary! We've been friends since high school and you still don't trust me? I'm seriously hurt Shoko!" he whined.

"Just making sure. You know, people can change" Shoko shrugged and pulled her suitcase.

"I'll miss you too Suguru" she waved at the man that was just watching their banters.

"Hey that's so unfair!"

"Bye Shoko, see you when we see you" Geto took her suitcase and put it in the trunk of the car.

"Shoko!" Y/N threw something at her and she managed to catch it.

"See ya!" she smiled and waved goodbye. Shoko only shook her head and smiled. It was a farewell gift.

'She's so generous as ever, she doesn't deserve to be stuck with that man-child'

"Thank you, Y/N!" she waved and with that she went in her car, drove away and left the three of them standing in their doorway.

"Tomorrow's my day" Geto commented and went inside to continue packing. Y/N followed and helped him.

Gojo pouted and also went inside.

"This is so saddening" Gojo said as he watches the two.

"Stop standing there and help" Y/N said and he immediately started helping. Geto only chuckled at his friend.

"You don't need to, Satoru, just do whatever you want, we're almost done anyway"

"Nooo! I will help!" he said but in the end, he just sat back away from them due to being a nuisance.