𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. date

Nanami furrowed his eyebrows as he enters their company building after running an errand, it was already time to go home, so it was unusual to have lots of employees especially women, crowd the lobby area.

"I heard someone really handsome that looks like a model is here!" he heard one of the girls squeal as if they were teenagers.

'What in the world–'

"Nanami!" he heard someone call his name and saw a hand raising in the air, he couldn't see clearly who it was that was being swarmed by ladies until the ladies looked at Nanami's direction and the man who called for him got the chance to stand up from his seat and step forward.

"Nanamiiiii! Thank god you are here!" said man frantically waved at his direction.

Upon finally recognizing the voice and seeing his tall stature, Nanami immediately turned his back on him and walked forward. 

"Nanamiiii! Wait!" Of course he was able to catch up to Nanami because of his long strides. 

"Where's Y/N-san?" Nanami asked and sighed then finally faced him.

"I'm supposed to ask you that!" 

Nanami furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you even doing here Gojo?"

"I came to surprise Y/N!" he exclaimed then lowered his voice. "I'm taking her out on a date, don't tell her though!"

Nanami looked behind Gojo and saw the women still looking at him. Nanami sighed, 'This is going to be a problem'

"Alright come with me" he said, this made Gojo grin widely before swinging his arms on Nanami's shoulder. "I knew I could count on you!"

"Don't touch me"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y'all! I heard someone who looks like a model is in our building! And he's so handsome!" 

"Omg really? Where?"

"Y/N come on, let's go see him!"

"Wha–" Y/N who was picking up her bag, as she was ready to go home, was suddenly yanked by her co-worker from her seat.

"They said he's so tall and his hair is as white as snow! He wears sunglasses and is drop dead gorgeous!"

Upon hearing this, Y/N pulled her arms away from her co-worker. "Wait a second, did you just say he wears sungla–"

"Y/N!"

Looking at the direction where the very familiar voice came from, the very said man waved at her with all smiles. Nanami was beside him and they undeniably looked like models on a runway, walking towards her. Gasps weere suddenly heard as they looked at Y/N.

"Y/N you know him?" her co-worker asked. Y/N grasping the situation and realizing what Nanami has been sending in his gaze from a far, she suddenly had a change in her aura.

"Oh I know him alright, I know him very well" she said, an ominous aura surrounding her. 

"Y/N-san, I found him in the lobby" Nanami said in a very monotonous tone, Y/N only smiled. 

"Thank you, Nanami" she said, "Now if you'll excuse us" 

If there's anyone who knows the meaning of that smile the most, it would be Nanami, and of course, Gojo, but that doesn't bother Gojo one bit.

"Ne, Nanami-san! Who was that? And why did Y/N drag him?" one of the women employees asked.

Nanami sighed, for the nth time this day. But what he said not only shocked the women but also the men who were curiously watching the scene earlier.