𝙨𝙞𝙭. fushiguro megumi

If there's one thing that Y/N still doesn't understand about her childhood friend it's the way he loves  surprising her at the most inconvenient and unexpected times

If there's one thing that Y/N still doesn't understand about her childhood friend it's the way he loves  surprising her at the most inconvenient and unexpected times. Y/N doesn't hate surprises, but when it involves decision-making, then it's another story.

"At least give me some heads up before breaking news to me!" she always says, applicable not only to Gojo, but others as well.

It hasn't been that long since Nobara was taken in the Gojo and L/N household, they actually have been living quite peacefully for the past few days. Gojo and the kids going to school as usual and Y/N to her job. It was a mundane routine, but living with two teens really did make a difference that sometimes when Y/N was left alone on her day-off, she actually felt like the house is so empty without the three, and she also noted that this was a different feeling from when it was with Ieiri and Geto.  

Now she often wonders how do parents raise their kids especially when they become teenagers like those two. 

On the other hand, Gojo has never been happy since he brought Yuji and Nobara home, the addition of the two teens in the household made him feel like there's a lot more of people who's there for him now. The house was full once again since Ieiri and Geto moved out. But sometimes he misses the times when it was just him and Y/N, he wants to experience the peaceful (actually quite chaotic) moments they have alone in their apartment again. And he doesn't know the real reason why.

Yet despite having those thoughts,  there was another person he plans on bringing home today...

"Gojo Satoru! Where on earth are you getting these kids from?!"

All eyes set on Y/N who just suddenly raised her voice while talking on her phone, she was still in her workplace.

"Y/N, I swear, he will be the last one!"

"L/N, keep quiet"

"I'm sorry!" she bowed and apologized to everyone before going back to her seat.

"We'll talk about this when I get home" she said and ended the call.

"Shoko and Suguru doesn't even know about Nobara yet, and he's going to bring another kid home?" Y/N shook her head, she can only wait until time passes by and until it's time to go home.

"What was that?" Nanami, her partner asked curiously.

"Nothing Nanami, just the typical Gojo Satoru" she replied, hinting that she doesn't want to talk about it.

Yup, that's right, Nanami doesn't know about Yuji and Nobara living under Gojo and Y/N's care.

When he met Yuji for the first time, he only thought that Yuji was there in their apartment when he picked up Y/N for their meet-up for a client, because he is Gojo's student and Gojo dragged him for assistance or something. 

"I still can't fathom how you're able to tolerate Gojo" he commented.

Y/N only shrugged in response, yet she hasn't even noticed that she unconsciously smiled.