𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. sick

"Achoo!"

Sneezes here and there were heard the moment Y/N stepped in their apartment as soon as she got home. She furrowed her eyebrows as to why there were suddenly sick people in the house.

"Y/N! Welcome home-achoo!" Y/N was greeted by a sight of Gojo wrapped around three layers of blanket while opening the door for her. Worried, Y/N went to him immediately and put her hand on his forehead.

"Wha-what the heck happened? You're so hot!"

"You finally admitted-ow!"

"I have no time for your jokes Satoru, why are you here in the living room?! You should be resting properly! How did you come down with a fever anyway?"

"I was waiting for you-achoo!"

Y/N clicked her tongue in annoyance, but took his wrists and led him upstairs to his bedroom.

"Lie down, now"

"Wow, Y/N you're so-"

"Stop it right there I don't want to hear your words!" Y/N sighed and looked for face towels in his closet when suddenly Yuji yelled from the other side.

"Y/N-saaaaaan!" Yuji yelled at the top of his lungs from upstairs. "Fushiguro has a really high fever! He's gonna die!"

Upon hearing this, Y/N immediately shot a glare at Gojo. "Satoru, what did you do?"

"I did nothing!" he said and sneezed once again, Y/N sighed and immediately went to Megumi.

"My goodness! Megumi your fever is so high! Tell me what happened" Y/N said as she started tending to him. "Yuji, get me a basin of cold water please"

"Right away Y/N-san!" Yuji saluted and dashed.

"I'm sorry Y/N-san, I'm okay, this will eventually go away" Megumi said with a coarse voice.

"Satoru had something to do with this right?" Y/N said as she took the basin from Yuji who was back in a blink of an eye.

Megumi didn't want to lie, so he told Y/N the truth. Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"Wait here, I'll just get medicine" she said and went to her room, as she passed by Gojo's room, he called out to her but she just ignored him.

'No way, I'm being ignored!' he thought and stood up from his bed to go to Megumi and Yuji's room, there he saw from the doorframe how worried Y/N actually was with Megumi and how she takes care of him.

Seeing this view, he was a bit hurt that Y/N gives more attention to the kids than him, but the feeling of joy is still overpowering him, he smiled at the scene and just decided to go back to his room and be less annoying than usual. And because he was also sick, he just decided to go to rest and actually fell asleep.

Half an hour later he was woken up by the feeling of a cold towel being placed on his head, he was about to open his eyes when he suddenly decided not to, when he heard Y/N's voice.

"You're such a pain in the ass,why would you even drag Megumi along with your antics? Now look what happened" Y/N blabbered out rants here and there while tending to him.

"Playing under the rain-you're such a baby, Satoru" she sighed after she finished taking care of him. She stood up and crossed her arms and stared at his sleeping figure.

"Even so, I would rather have you in my life than anybody else" she smiled a bit. "You should be thankful that I love you because if not, I would never do this" she said, after a short while, she decided to leave his room, but before that, she placed a forehead kiss on him "Get well now" she whispered, then walked out and completely shut the door.