𝙩𝙬𝙤. itadori yuji

It was a very peaceful day, the sun was up and the sky was shining

It was a very peaceful day, the sun was up and the sky was shining. Everything seems so bright and beautiful, but not for a certain woman that just got in her office.

"L/N-san, you look—"

"Stop it right there Nanami" she made a stop sign with her hand, her former junior and now colleague just sighed and shook his head. Y/N had bags under her eyes once again, it was not new, but this time she just looks so lifeless.

"Is it anime, k-drama or Gojo?"

"It's none of the above" she replied, averting her gaze to the computer screen. "It's you-know-who, he who can't be named" she said.

Nanami can only give her a pitiful look, their boss really doesn't give a fck on their employees, if he wants them to do or finish something, he will pester you and even call you at eleven in the evening just to instruct and tell to finish some reports or whatsoever of the company. He is definitely a workaholic, but it is definitely unethical to disturb your employees outside work hours just to make them do... well...more work.

"Actually..." he started and gave her a curt smile before lifting the things he's been carrying.

"Ah damn" Y/N sighed and reached out her hands, Nanami handed her the papers.

"Deadline's on Friday" he said.

Ah yes, the life of a corporate slave.

"Really, I can't understand you and Gojo" Nanami spoke again. "You literally have a choice not to work on other companies, unlike me who has no choice but to be enslaved in this system" he said in a matter-of-fact tone, but Y/N only smiled.

"It is exactly why I am working here" she said. "I want to understand what employees go through before taking up my family's business, so that I know their struggles and not be like you-know-who, and besides, I want to experience different kinds of things, I want to have my own business in the future too."

Nanami once again couldn't help but respect his senior.

"Satoru on the other hand just wants to escape responsibilities" she said with a poker face. "Just kidding. That man, although it really seems impossible and unimaginable, has actually a passion for teaching, hence why he is a high school teacher" she said and shook her head and chuckled, even she can't still believe his childhood friend wanted to be a teacher.

"But isn't he also a business graduate—shit, Voldemort is coming I shall take my leave" Nanami caught the glimpse of their boss coming and Y/N immediately turned her swivel chair to her computer.

The man they gave the codename Voldemort gave a piercing gaze at his employees as he passes by each of their cubicles. Each and every employee greeted him and he only gave a nod. And until he finally went in his office, everyone was able to breathe again.

"Damn this is a lucky day, he didn't say anything" Y/N mumbled to herself. 

But a few moments later...