𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. approval

It was rather a very cold and chilly night that the three children decided to cramp up in the kitchen with Yuji having a long thick blanket embracing his body while waiting for the milk to boil, Megumi with sweaters and Nobara with her winter coat. To top it all, it was raining outside. So the cold breeze wasn't really helping, thus, Nobara suggested that they make hot chocolate. Of course Yuji did it, because one, Megumi doesn't want to, and two, Nobara kinda, sort of, forced him to.

"It's sooooo cold! I hate this!" Nobara complained as she hugged herself. "Hurry up, Itadori!"

"It's already almost done, can't you wait?!"

"And all of them hasn't come back yet!" Nobara groaned.

It has been 3 hours since the adults left to attend Y/N's family dinner.

"Do you think something bad happened during the dinner? Like those family dramas on tv where the parents make the significant other of their son or daughter break up with them? Or like those who bribe them a huge amount of money to break up with their significant other" Yuji commented as he placed the mugs in front of them.

"Omg right? Especially Y/N-san's brother! He will object of their relationship!" Nobara pointed out. "They haven't revealed everything to him yet, I'm pretty sure he will interfere with them if he finds out!" she added.

'They're complete idiots'

Megumi who was just casually sipping hot choco on the side, sighed and finally spoke. "Nah, I'm sure Ryu-san knows"

"Ha??? What do you mean?" Yuji exclaimed.

"Literally he's so observant and he probably knows there's something going on between the two, and that we are not just staying here last night because it's already too late to go home and that Shoko-san and Geto-san are no longer Y/N's roommates" he said, while boredly scrolling through his phone, not even sparing them a glance.

"How do you say so?" Nobara asked which made Megumi put down his phone and sigh.

"Y/N-san told us that his brother is smart, right? That's why she said that we should be wary and just keep quiet if he's here so that no unnecessary info will be spilt, and with her boasting his achievements and that he's graduating with honors in law, do you think he's dumb?"

The two fell silent as they processed his words. "You're right" they both said at the same time.

"Oh sht that means—" Yuji wasn't able to continue what he will say because they heard the main door finally open so they stood up to meet them.

Y/N, Gojo and Ryu are finally back.

"Welcome...back?" Yuji got confused on why Y/N and Gojo looked like they were in a daze, and Ryu smiling at the three of them.

"I see you three have made my sister really happy for the past few months, thank you" he said which now made the three really confused, Ryu only laughed and ruffled their hairs. "Y/N and Gojo are still processing what happened, let's leave them alone for a while, meanwhile I want to know more about you three, how about let's have a chat?" he said which made the three of them look at each other, questions popping up in their minds but eventually just agreed and followed Ryu while taking a glance at Y/N and Gojo who just nodded at them.

"Gojo, Y/N, I will borrow your kids for a while" he said and pat their shoulders.

Y/N and Gojo snapped out of their thoughts but the four was already gone from their sights. The two of them looked at each other and spoke at the same time.

"What the heck just happened?"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Let me tell you some things about those two..."