𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. missing her

"Gojo sensei's really acting weird" Yuji said as he rolled through his bed then spread his arms and legs widely like a starfish.

"When has he been not weird" Megumi replied, not batting him an eye while working on his assignments.

"But this is a different kind of weird!"

Before Megumi could even answer, the door to their room swung wide open and revealed the very person they were talking about.

"Yuji, can you cook this for me" Gojo suddenly barged in and showed the screen on his phone. Yuji sat up from his lying position then squinted his eyes at the phone screen.

"Sensei, only Y/N-san can cook that, I still can't master it" upon saying those words, the man only pouted and groaned and stomped his feet like a child and stepped outside of their room without a word.

"See?" Yuji was proving his point to Megumi.

"Hey you blockheads, what's wrong with that idiot?!" Nobara suddenly barged in the boys' room with a very annoyed face.

"He literally just said he will ride a bullet train to Kyoto right now! It's freaking 10 o'clock in the evening??? I just said he should not worry about Y/N-san since Nanami-san is with her"

Both Yuji and Megumi deadpanned. "This is on you Kugisaki" Yuji said.

"Ha??? The heck you're talking about??"

"Y/N-san has only been gone for two days, and you've been planting seeds of jealousy to sensei's head since the beginning using Nanami-san's name, you think he will just act normally?"

"Damn Yuji is that you?"

"Oi! I'm not that dumb you know!"

And they started to banter again, Megumi couldn't concentrate so he just closed all his notes and assignments, he couldn't seem to finish them since he found it difficult, so he just decided to put it off for a while. He scratched his head and sighed.

'Y/N-san would've told us to sleep at this time anyway'

━━━━━━━━━━━

Satoru 🍬

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

How are you?

Y/N 💖

Satoru istg, if you don't stop spamming

I'll block you

I'm doing fine