𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. beach escapade. pt. 1

Despite Megumi protesting and telling everyone he will not join the beach escapade and he'll just stay and guard the apartment, he still had no choice but to drag his presence here. Y/N managed to convince him plus with the non-stop annoyance of Gojo, Yuji and Nobara. It's also their break, so there's definitely no problem with missing classes. And Y/N wouldn't even allow them to skip classes and not enjoy the vacation fully with academic worries. He grumbled while scrolling through his phone while waiting for one person.

"Where the heck is Suguru? It's not like him to be this late" Y/N despite being known to have lots of patience, was now getting impatient. That's because if they miss the flight, they would take the bus and travel for five hours on the road. And the quadruple have always been going to places without leaving one another behind, even if it means they'll miss a flight, it has been their pact since they knew each other. "We go together or we get left behind together"

"I am NOT taking the bus" Y/N said, it was just announced that their flight has now departed, and yet they are still here waiting.

"He said he was caught up in traffic, I brought medicine" Shoko said.

"No, that won't do" Y/N groaned. "Shoko, you know I hate travelling by road for hours, it makes me sick"

"But we have no choice" Shoko said. "Our flight is now gone"

"I'm going home" Y/N said without thinking, she was, after all really pissed off.  And upon hearing those words, Yuji and Nobara failed to hide their sad expressions, and it didn't escape Y/N's eyes. Her gaze softened as she saw the two, among all of them it was Yuji and Nobara who were so excited. Well, Gojo too, but he knows Y/N's situation so he understands her sentiments.

Y/N's facial expression softened and made her contemplate things. Thoughts then jumbled into her mind before sighing. 'Fuck it, this just rarely happens' she thought, pertaining to all of them having the same free times.

Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, she uncrossed her arms and spoke. "Alright. We'll go and I'll take the medicine" she said which made Yuji and Nobara's face sparkle and squeal in joy.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" just in time, Geto who just arrived was running towards them.

"I'm so sorry we missed the flight because of me, are we still up?"

"Yup, Y/N said she's going" Shoko said and Geto nodded.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I know you hate bus rides"

"It's fine" she said, but deep inside she's now getting sick even if she's just imagining it. Upon checking everything, Y/N and Gojo was the last one to climb the bus, and they sat besides each other. When the bus ride started, Y/N couldn't help but suddenly grip Gojo's wrist that was resting on his lap.

"Hey, just tell me if you're not feeling too well Y/N, okay?" he said and squeezed her hands. Y/N only nodded and closed her eyes, praying she will fall asleep and just wake up when they arrive. Suddenly she felt Gojo let go of her hands, he swung his arm around her shoulder and titled her head so that she can lean on him and held her head so that it would not rock along with the bumpy ride.

It's at these times that Y/N trusts her life the most to Gojo Satoru, her body relaxed and after some minutes, she actually fell asleep.

On the opposite side of the bus, where Shoko and Geto were sitting, they glanced at the two with a smiling but somehow guilty face. Both of them just looked at each other and made an inaudible high five.

"We're sorry Y/N"

Yup, it was their plan all along.

And it was just the start.