013

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: "Personally, I Think He Had It Coming

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
"Personally, I Think He Had It Coming."
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

AFTER last night's events Thea didn't feel like going home, so she told her mom she would stay at Kie's another night. She left her bag and her skateboard there the day before, might as well just stay one more night and bring it back home with her later. However, this time she wasn't going back to Kie's alone, because Sarah had decided to come along with them.

Kie's parents reluctantly gave up their rule on her needing boundaries and allowed both the girls to stay.

The very next morning Thea was on her way out, with half a strawberry poptart from the Carrera's pantry in her mouth as she pulled her bag strap up her shoulder. She didn't bother with waking Kie or Sarah, but instead left them both a note that she was gone to work.

She crept out the three story house, and made her way home on her skateboard.

It was a ten minutes journey there and she picks her board up as she approached the chain link fence, she opened it up and closed it behind her as she made her way towards the porch steps. She used her key to get inside and she closed and locked the door behind her, then she walked down the hallway to her bedroom.

She entered the room and set her board down against the wall, then she hung her bag onto her desk chair before heading to her closet. She scrolled through her Spotify playlist choices and she tapped on the band Waterparks and clicked shuffle, as their song TANTRUM filled her ears she tossed her phone to her bed and went back to finding an outfit to wear.

She grabbed a graphic Hot Topic Supernatural muscle tee, black high waisted cargo shorts, and one of her many plaid overshirts and called it an outfit.

She snatched up her phone and walked to her dresser to pull out some boy shorts and a sports bra, then she exits the room and makes her way to the toilet. She turns on the shower and uses the bathroom as she waits for the water to get warm, then she strips out of her dress from last night and tossed it in the growing pile of clothes near the washing machine.

She quickly showers up and washes and conditions her hair, then after she thoroughly cleans herself she wraps her body in a towel as she climbs out. She reaches over and turns the shower off, and she walks to the mirror and plugs in her hair dryer. She makes quick work of drying her hair, then once she finished she pulled her wavy hair into a messy bun since she didn't feel like doing anything extravagant with it.

She already did that last night, the time for looking good had long passed.

She brushed her teeth thoroughly and she spit out the foam in the sink, as she watched it wash down the drain she flossed her teeth. After that she rolls on some deodorant, then she grabs her clothes and begins to put them on. She slips the sports bra on and then next she pulls on the boxer shorts. After that she pulls the cargo shorts up her legs and buttons and zips them, then she slips the muscle tee over her head and straightens out the fabric.