004

CHAPTER FOUR: "Stop Hogging Me

CHAPTER FOUR:
"Stop Hogging Me."
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

TOGETHER the three of them concocted a plan in just under an hour, it was simple. Herself and Kie would scream bloody fucking murder, and Rafe would yell like he was going to kill them. Which ironically wasn't very hard for him, all he had to do was make himself sound furious, and angry to the point where he seemed like he wanted to kill them. He's done it before, easy-peasey

It went down just like this.

"Just get away from me!" Kie screamed.

"Back the hell off, Rafe!" Thea yelled, loudly and convincingly.

"I'm tired of this shit." Rafe seethes, "Swear to god, I'm gonna kill you Pogues!"

"Help!" Kie yelps, nodding to Thea to knock over the lamp before she dips into the bathroom and hides in the tub.

Thea picks up the lamp and tossed it to the wooden floors, it shatters to mere pieces. Now, it was her turn. She rushed over to the door, banging her fist frantically. "Help me! He's gonna kill me! Please!"

"Don't you run from me!" Rafe shouts loudly, "Come here! Nobody can save you in here, Pogue!"

"No!" She screamed as loud as she could, the blood curdling sound even shocking Rafe as his eyes widened just slightly. Then suddenly, she drops to the bathroom floor, making a big drama out of it and hitting the ground with a crushing thud.

She may have bruised herself, but that was here nor there.

"Hey, you three?" The guard outside called out through the door, falling right into their trap. "What'd ya do?"

Neither of them made a peep, Kie in the bathtub, Thea splayed out on her stomach on the floor, and Rafe hidden behind the door. The lock clicks and she hears the bedroom door opening, then there's footsteps slowly approaching the bathroom.

"What be this?"  The guard asked, taking in the sight of the room.

Rafe jumped at the chance and slammed the door he was hidden behind into the guard, the man groans in pain and the Cameron boy punches him in the face making him stumble as he grips onto the front of his vest. While Rafe is hitting him repeatedly, Thea rose from the ground and looks for his gun.

When she finds it she kneels down to the ground and picks up the weapon, Rafe breaks the lamp on the desk over the guy's back, making him grunt in pain as he lied there on his stomach. Thea glanced at the weapon and cocked the gun, holding it in her hand like JJ taught her to.

"Stay down." Rafe ordered, keeping his wrist restrained, and shoving his knee into his back. "Stay down!"

"Don't fucking move!" Thea commands, stepping over the shattered glass and pointing the weapon at the guard's head.