Chapter 32: Z in CraZy

Andi texted Fatima her ETA. So, Fatima gets up and does her morning routine.

She fixes a cup of coffee and a toast. Then packs some of Madea's soup for lunch.

When Andi gets there, she grabs her things and heads out the door.

"Good morning." greets Fatima.

"Good morning, T. How are you feeling?" asks Andi.

"I'm feeling better. I will call my doctor when I get to the office."

"So, are you going to tell Zac?"

"Geesh A, I just found out," Fatima says with an attitude.

"Oh yeah, you are definitely pregnant 'cause you are tripping. Those mood swings."

"I'm sorry girl. I will tell him, but I want to at least go to the doctor first to make sure I am and how far along."

"I got you."

"Please don't say anything to anyone, Jake or Lori."

"I won't. It's not my place."

The girls get to the office and start work.

Madea calls Fatima.

"Good morning. How are you feeling baby?" asks Madea.

"I feel better. I ended up coming to work and just take it easy. Thank you for the soup, I brought some for lunch."

"Ok, let me know if you need anything else."

"Alright, Bye."

As soon as she hangs up, she gets a call from Zac.

"Hey, Zac."

"Hey, I just remembered I never painted your foyer. Can I come over and complete it for you?"

"Umm. No Zac. I told you we need to keep it professional for now." says Fatima.

"I was just trying to see you. So, what do we need to do? She called me yesterday. She knows that you are my lawyer."

"So that's why she gave me that nasty look when she left here. She must be stalking you."

"Yep."

"You should be able to take the paternity test soon."

"Can she stop me from getting a test?"

"She can, but if she knows was good for her, she won't."

As soon as they hang up. Someone barges into Fatima's office.

"Bitch you can't stay in your lane; Go find your own man," Karen yells.

"Girl, if you don't get your ass out of my office." 

"Muri, can you call security?"

"Zac is my man. Keep messing with him and see what happens."

"Bitch is that a threat?"

Security comes in. 

"Can you escort this crazy bitch out of this firm and if you come back here, I will make sure you are arrested and lose custody of your daughter."

"Kiss my ass, you nasty hoe."

Karen is escorted out of the firm.

"Fatima, what was that? Was that Karen?"

"Yep."

She dials Zac's number.

''Hello."

"Zac your girl is crazy. She just showed up at my office yelling, cursing, and threatening me. If she comes back, she will be arrested. I don't know how she found out about me."

"Oh Fuck! I apologize Fatima for bringing this problem to you. I will call her."

Fatima starts thinking. I have enough problems with a crazy ex. I don't have time for another one. 

Zac's Office.

Zac calls Karen.

Zac: "Karen are you crazy? I don't even know why I asked that. Why are you harassing Fatima? Your problem is with me."

Karen: "You were supposed to be with me and our child. I came down here for us to be a family, but that hoe is in the way."

Zac: "I don't want to be with you. I just want a relationship with my child, if it's mine."

Karen: "See she is filling your head with crap and lies."

Zac: "Karen stay away from Fatima. I mean it." he hangs up.

Zac slams his hand on the desk.