Chapter 3: Need a Vacay

At the Office

Fatima is feeling better and goes into the office to help Andi with some start-up things.

"Girl, I can use a vacation after this," Fatima says.

"I was thinking about that last night.  Would it be crazy if we go on a mini vacation before the opening? I mean before the next phase of chaos begins." says Andi.

"Nope, I'll get Lori to plan a girl's trip. You know she is always down for a vacation."

"Cool. Well, our last interview isn't until 1 pm. Let's go get something to eat."

"How about Panera Bread?"

"That's fine with me."

The girls get into the car and drive to lunch.

"Can I have 2 of the Asiago Bagels and 2 Caramel Lattes?" Fatima says at the drive-through. They decided to take the food back and eat in the office.

"I'm going to call Lori about the trip," Fatima says. Lori is a friend of her and Andi's. She is Fatima's hairstylist. They became good friends a few years ago. One thing about Lori is she is always down for a good time.

"Hey, besties," Lori says with excitement.

"Hey Lor. Andi and I were thinking about a girls' trip. You down?"

"Of course. You ain't said nothing but a word. Just say when and where." says Lori.

"Ooh I was thinking Orlando?" says Fatima.

"Good, can you book the hotel for next weekend?" asks Andi from the other side of the room.

"Yes, ma'am. Ok, I will get on it. Alright, talk to you girls later." Lori hangs up.

"Bye," says Fatima. Oh, it's almost 1:00 let's get ready for this interview.

They did the interview and decided to go with Craig.

Later that day Lori put some faux locs in her hair for the trip.

"Sis is cute." Says Lori.

"Thank you, girl. You the best."