Chapter 5: Good Vibes

Club O

They go sit in VIP and order a few drinks. The club is popping, and the girls are looking good.

Zac comes over to the table. "How are you ladies doing?"

He looks at Fatima and asks her to dance.

"Sure." says Fatima." She leaves the girls and heads to the dance floor.

"Girl, don't do nothing I won't do," yells Lori.

Zac and Fatima begin to dance. The heat is on. The way she was dancing all on him and the smell off his cologne mixed with Hennesey on his breath.

The night ends. The girls made a safe pact by taking turns being the designated one to drive or to make sure they got home safely. Well, tonight that was Fatima, she only had one drink and was very alert. Zac helped them get into the car. He gave Fatima his phone number and asked her to text him just to make sure they made it in safe. He overheard her tell the driver which hotel they were staying at, which was the same one he was at.

They arrive at the hotel. Fatima helps Andi and Lori get out of the car and into their room. Lori passes out on the couch while Andi goes to shower and then she goes to sleep. Fatima goes ahead and text Zac.

Fatima: Hi this is Fatima. Just letting you know we made it to our room.

Zac: That's good to hear. What are you getting into tonight?

Fatima: How about the shower and this bed.

Zac: I want to get in your bed and something else.

Fatima: Zac you're drunk. Go to bed.

Zac: Just a little, but I will sleep better with you next to me. Come on over, we're in the same hotel.

Fatima: How do you know?

Zac: I heard you tell the driver. Come on babe.

Fatima: I don't know Zac. I just met you.

Zac: And you liked me from the start. 

Zac: Look you decide. I'm in room 212.

She texted back. ok, ok, give me a few minutes, geesh.

Fatima thinks about the last time she had been pleasured by a man as fine as Zac. Her vibrator was filling in the gaps, but it won't the same. She needed a man's touch, Zac's touch. Besides the way he looked and smelled today made her pussy tingle.

Fatima gets out of the shower and throws on a mini ribbed tank dress with no panties or bra. Perfect for the occasion. She arrives at his room door in 20 minutes and texts Zac.

Zac didn't answer his text, so she calls him.

"Hey, what's up?" Zac was asleep.

"It's Fatima, I'm at your room. Are you going to let me in?"

"Give me a minute." Zac jumps up, throws water on his face, gargles mouthwash, and then answers the door.

"Hey, babe. I was just about to get in the shower. You want to join me?"

"I showered before I came over. I'll wait right here."

She wishes she had a drink to loosen her up. The alcohol from earlier has already worn off. He gets out of the shower with only a towel on. He comes over to the bed and tries to kiss her.

Fatima stops him.

"I'm sorry, do you not want to do this? ask Zac.

 "Zac instead of making love to me can you f*ck me?"

Zac drops his towel; she sees his penis is fully erect and he notices her nipples poking through the white dress.

He leans in towards her pushing her against the wall. He takes one hand and caress her breast. He then moves the other hand towards her ass when he notices she doesn't have any panties on. It instantly turns him on. His hand moves to her clit. It's moist. He plays with it with his finger. She whispers fuck me. He goes down, lifting her dress to expose more of her, puts one leg around his neck, and uses his tongue. Licking and sucking all her juices. "Oh fuck!" Fatima screams as she holds his head, so he doesn't stop. Zac eats her pussy like he hasn't ate in days. He inserts his tongue inside her. Going in and out, then going back to sucking and licking. He finds her spot. "Ooh, I..I'm...I'm cuming!" Fatima cums hard. Zac licks all around to taste her juices. He stands up and pics her up against the wall, and she straddles him. He inserts his penis inside of her. Pushing in and out, Faster and faster.

Fatima says, "slow down."

"I thought this is what you wanted."

"I do."

He takes her to the bed and starts sucking on her nipples and then her neck. He slows down the pace while making sure she feels all of him.

"No, I need you to fuck me," screams Fatima.

He flips her onto her stomach and hits it from behind increasing his pace.

"Like that baby? You want me to fuck you like that?"

"Uhh huh," she says.

"Say yes daddy."

"Yes, daddy. I'm cumming!"

"Not yet."

He goes deep inside her and they both cum.

They collapse on the bed and fall asleep with Fatima laying on Zac's chest.

It's now 5:00 in the morning. Fatima wakes up and leaves. She wants to get back in the room before the girls wake up and find her missing.

She enters the room and thank goodness they are still knocked out.