Chapter 23: Love and Happiness

"So, what did you think about my family?" Fatima asks Zac.

"I thought they were cool. Your family is very funny. I see where you get your sense of humor from." laughs Zac.

"Whatever."

"And the food was the bomb."

"Yes, Madea can cook, I get it from her."

"So, what happens if I hurt you or mess you over?

"Ask my ex, Ian. I have a feeling he is going to get what's coming to him soon."

"What do you mean?" asks Zac.

"I haven't told you, but I believe Ian has been stalking me."

Zac raises from the couch. "What do you mean stalking you?"

"Calm down. He's been showing up at my old house and neighborhood. I told Mimi about it."

"And? What is she going to do about it?"

"Well, I figured since I moved maybe he won't bother me anymore. He doesn't know about the new house or firm. So, there is no reason I should see him again and if I do then there will be a problem."

"Again, what will Mimi do? She talks all that stuff, but what will she do?" Zac asks again.

"She will unalive him."

"Damn!"

"Don't be scared, as long as you don't do any crazy stuff, you are good."

"That's good to know," Zac says sarcastically.

The two are silent for a moment.

"Fatima. What about your parents? You haven't talked about them." asks Zac.

Fatima sits up so that she can see Zac's face.

"My dad passed away over a decade ago. I've never met him or at least I don't remember him. He and my mom had me at a young age. After she had me, we moved out of town with my dad. He got her hooked on drugs and I think I got in the way. When I was about six months, she brought me back to Madea's and left me."

"You haven't seen her since?"

"Once. She came around when I was 3 or 4, but she didn't stay long."

"Is that why you keep your guard up?"

"Yep."

"Well, they missed out on a special, smart, and beautiful young lady."

"Aww, thanks."

"I know your grandma is very proud of you."

"Yes." Fatima agrees. "Enough about me, when was the last time you've been to New York?"

"It's been a few years. I have to go to my mom's 60th birthday in a few months. Maybe you can come with me."

"That would be great. I would love to meet your family."

"I would love for them to meet you." Zac tries to grab Fatima's breast.

"Look at you trying to be frisky."

"I want to make love to you," Zac says in a very seductive voice.

"Ooh. Ok. Meet me in the bedroom." Fatima kisses Zac and then gets up and goes upstairs.

By the time Zac gets up to the bedroom Fatima is in nothing but her bra and panties. He is stunned by her beauty. He goes to the bed, rubs her feet, and then sucks on her toes. She is instantly aroused. He then kisses her from her feet making his way to her thighs to her stomach to her lips. They kiss passionately. "You're so beautiful," Zac said as he kisses her on her neck. Fatima is now moaning with pleasure. Zac removes her bra, uses his tongue to play with her nipples, and then sucks on her breasts. After leaving her breasts he removes her panties and goes straight to her pussy. He first kisses her pussy lips before licking her clit. Fatima shivers with excitement making Zac smile. He goes right to licking and then sucking her juices. Before she knows it, she feels his finger insider of her as he continues to taste all of her. He inserts his tongue inside her pussy going in and out, and she immediately squirts all over his mouth. He licks her juices up, then removes all his clothes and gets back on top of Fatima. She wraps her legs around him as he slowly inserts his penis. Going in and out, in circular motions. She feels all of Zac inside her matching his rhythm. "You feel so good and tight. Let me know when you are about to cum, I want to cum with you." Zac says. He turns her onto her stomach, entering her from behind, and kissing the middle of her back. Then takes both hands and massages her butt as he continues to sex her. "OH, ZAC! I think I'm getting ready to cum." says Fatima. "Hold it just a little while longer, please." He turns her back on her back because he wants to watch her as she cum. He starts kissing her lips, her chin, and her neck and then moving back to her breast. "I can't hold it any longer." she screams. "I'm ready." Zac says as they cum together and collapse on the bed.

Fatima lays on Zac's chest. All you hear is heavy breathing as the catch their breath.

"Fatima?"

"Yes?" Fatima responds. She looks up at Zac.

"I love you." 

Fatima is shocked, but happy. She kisses him and lays in his arm to go to sleep. For the first time in a long time, she feels safe.