Chapter 15: Making a House a Home

Fatima kissed Zac back. They had been kissing passionately for about 5 minutes, not coming up for air. Next thing you know Fatima was pinned against the wall. Zac started kissing her neck while putting his hands under her dress to caress her ass.

"Stop." Asked Fatima.

"Oh. I'm sorry," said Zac.

"No. No. Um. Go lock the door."

Zac does as he's told and returns to Fatima. He unbuttons some of her dress to expose her breast. He kisses them passionately until he reaches her nipple and begins to suck them making his way down. His head disappears under her dress finding her pussy. He eats her pussy, licking her clit in circular motions and then sucking. She lets out a load moan. He inserts his tongue going in and out making her squirm, tasting her wet juicy pussy.

"Zac. Oh, Zac I'm about to cum."

"Go ahead babe, I got you."

She cums and he stands to take his pants off. He inserts his hard penis inside of her. She takes her legs and wraps them around his waist. Zac takes slow circular strokes.

"Baby you enjoy this dick?"

"Yes, daddy."

He then increases the speed, going in and out until both of them cum. Fatima stands against the wall knees shaking. Zac puts his pants back on and sits on the floor to catch his breath.

"You ok, baby?"

"Yes," answered Fatima. I guess this is my home now."

They both laughed.

Fatima finally gets herself together and takes a walk through the house one last time. The house is perfect. 

"Hey Fatima. My office is 30 minutes from here. We need to go over a few things for the house." says Zac. "You can just follow me over there."

They get in their separate vehicles and head to Zac's office.

Fatima calls Andi. 

"Andi girl. Guess what, I just found a house."

"Oh, that's good Tima." Andi says excitedly.

"I know. It's perfect. Zac actually found it. So now we're going to meet at his office to go over some things."

"I can't wait to see it."

"Oh, and I have something else to tell you later."

"Some Tea? You and Lori should come over my house later." says Andi.

"Yeah, that's fine. I think his office is closer to your house so I will come over after this."

"Ok I will call Lori now. Bye."