Part 26

Hyunjin decided to forget Minho but it was very hard. He knows well that Minho doesn't care about Hyunjin well but heart wants what it wants.

Hyunjinwent to school. Again saw Minho and Jisung who was politely talking with each other with a smile. Again pain... Hyunjin couldn't hide his tears anymore. This lessons seemed to long. All Hyunjin could listen during the lessons it was lovely converstation of Minsung.

Hyunjin suddenly got nonfication. He immedinetly unlocked his phone and whiped his tears.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Hey how are you

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Bad and you?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Good

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
But what happened? Why are you bad?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Nevermind. Don't nead your advice.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
After lessons see you outside of school. I'll be there)

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Wait what? You will come?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Yes i have to talk with you

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Well

''Ugh what he wants'' said Hyunjin madly and looked towards to Minho. His cute smile but it's for Jisung. Hyunjin thinks that Jisung is the happiest person in this world. Because he has things which Hyunjin have to live without. Hyunjin want to stop care but still cares, still loves Minho.

Lessons have ended. Everyone was leaving the class. But Hyunjin stayed. He wont go out. At the end he saw how Minho hold Jisungs hand. Hyunjin couldn't hold his tears. He stared to Minho with full of tears on his eyes and Minho stared to Hyunjin's eyes and walked with Jisung like nothing happened.

Hyunjin stayed alone at the class. He was crying alone. ''Minhoo...'' all could he say was it.

***

Felix already have came to his old school and was waiting for Hyunjin. He saw lot of students which were leaving the class. But he didn't see Hyunjin.

Suddenky Felix saw his old classmate Jisung with a strange boy. He saw how they were holding each others hands and smiling to each other. Felix was interested who was the guy with a cat smile walking with Jisung?

Felix decided to walk towards of them.

''Hi'' said Felix to Jisung.

''Oh hi! How are you'' asked Jisung with a smile.

''I'm fine thank you and you?'' Asked Felix.

''Me too'' smiked Jisung.

Minho was staring to Felix with a doubt which already made Felix scared.

''Umm.. don't you know where is Hyunjin?'' Asked Felix.

''Uh i guess he was still in the classroom... wait a little he'll be out soon!'' Said Jisung.

''Ok thanks'' smiled Felix and Minsung walk away.

''Who was it?'' Asked Minho.

''Ah it's Felix. Hyunjin's ex boyfriend'' answered Jisung.

''Um that Felix?'' Asked Minho.

''Yes'' said Jisung and with a cute smile looked to Minho.

''Ok let's change the topic'' said Minho.

***

Hyunjin still was crying in the classroom. He got a phone call and saw that Felix was calling. Hyunjin didn't decline, he just ignored. He wont Felix right now. Hyunjin started to hate everyone, he doesn't want anyone except Minho. He only wants Lee Minho. Nothing else.

Hyunjin looked to the window and saw that sun was about to go down. Hyunjin whipped his tears ''Hwang Hyunjin. Please stop. I know it hurts. But you were born to be ignored'' said and put his bag and went outside.

When he left school in entrance he saw a Felix who was standing and waiting Hyunjin.

Felix smiled when he saw Hyunjin. Hyunjin was happy but the same time sad. Hyunjin again emotionally started to cry. He's really seeing Lee Felix in real life after 2 years.

Hyunjin didn't say anything and walked towards to Felix. They made eye contact for five minutes. Those eyes missed each other. Felix's eyes which was soft like a sunshine and Hyunjin's eyes which was full of tears and pain.

Felix was standing like on Hyunjin's dream. Yeah same Felix's smile and those same backround: sunset....

Felix hugged Hyunjin and Hyunjin started to cry on Felix's shoulder...

Author: when your crush does this kind of things by knowing that you love him/her hurts right?