Part 18

Hyunjin stared only to the walls. It seemed like lessons are getting long. All he could listen is converstation between Minho and Jisung. Not teachers lecture. Hyunjin calm down for a while. The ring has rang. Lessons have ended. Hyunjin immedinetly put on his things. He was about to leave class but saw that again Minho and Jisung were having converstation in english with each other with a warm smile which hurt Hyunjin a lot.

Hyunjin didn't say anything and run away. He tried to run fast and faster.

''Hyunjin!'' Screamed Seungmin which was running after Hyunjin ''Hyunjin! Stop please!''

Hyunjin didn't say anything. Yeah he was crying.

''Hyunjin! Please.. stop'' screamed Seungmin.

Hyunjin didn't say anything and just stopped with his tears by looking down.

''Oh... finally'' hold his breath Seungmin. ''Oh my god. You again crying? Please stop it'' said Seungmin.

''I want to'' said Hyunjin with his tears.

''You have to stop making step to him you know? You must to stop love him!'' Said Seungmin.

''It's easy to say! I never want to anyone to be in my situation even i don't wish it for my ebemy but if you were me you would understand. You never can't stop yourself from loving. I even don't know why him?!'' Said Hyunjin by crying.

''But trust me once you gonna hate him i mean you gonna forget'' said Seungmin.

''Huh it hurts if you say it right now. I can't imagine that i can hate him'' said Hyunjin.

''It's just life exam... you have to be patient'' said Seungmin.

''Now i know what i deserve'' said Hyunjin by whipping his tears.

''No no Hyunjin please don't say this. Just stop loving him'' said Seungmin.

Hyunjin angrily looked to Seungmin with his tears ''it's easy to say'' said Hyunjin and run away.

''Hyunjin! Hyunjin!'' Screamed Seungmin but Hyunjin run away by crying.

''I'm tired. I'm really tired. Why keep people saying to stop me? I can't stop. I really want but i can't. I know he has a Jisung but i don't know why i still have a hope?'' Though Hyunjin.

He went home. Hyunjin was emotional. He decided to post his Channel.

 He decided to post his Channel

I'm not emotional. Just someone made me like this. I want old myself back who is gone

Comments》

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Who did?

𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
+

''Huh it's you bitch. It's cause of you. You broke me and made me like this Felix. You changed me. And now second person is breaking me again'' said Hyunjin.

I may forget the feelings, memories or person but i never forget it's pain which completely changed me

Comments》

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Whats the reason?

''Yeah Felix, i'm talking about you but it's all in the past now i'm broked because of Minho.'' Actually Hyunjin was wondering why Felix was asking this kind of questions. Also he didn't know how yo reply his ex. Should he directly say that he is the reason? Or just hide? Or just ignore? Hyunjin decided to choose the last one.

Again he decided to take a nap. ''Ok i'm feeling totally broken. Again...'' said Hyunjin after waking up.

Hyunjin opened his phone ginally he decided to reply Felix.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You gonna help me or what?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
🤣

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Thats funny?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
yes but I wont tell why

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Thats not funny

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
look I asked you twice and you ignored me now you will reply and I have to "help" you to ask??. Now that is funny

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Well. You know what i thinked a lot how to answer you and just now i decided

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
sure answer

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
But you kinda wont help but why did u ask?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
curious

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Sounds rude. You just asked cuz its seems interesting(

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
yup, you probably wouldnt like my tip too

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I accept my friends as who they are. Dont predict that would like i or not

Hyunjin got annoyed but saw nonfication from Felix. He texted to private chat to Hyunjin.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Yo

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Let's talk here

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Am i your friend?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Yes

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Then why don't tell me?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I needed time

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Ok say whats happened

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
It's all affect of my 2 years depression.

Yeah Hyunjin's depression has started when Felix left him thats right.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Well what happened two years ago?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Tell me all

''Hahaha! Felix you kidding me. You started all!'' Said Hyunjin

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Well lets forget about the past

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Ok but what happened to you now?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Now other person made me like this

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Is it related to your love?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Should i be honest?