Part 7

Again school day have started. Jisung started to act weird with Minho. For example today. Jisung gave his copybook to Minho.

''Here dude'' said Jisung.

''What is that?'' Said Minho.

''My copybook from maths. I know you didn't do your homework'' said Jisung ''You may copy from me you know i'm class president so believe me'' said Han then left.

Hyunjin though thats flirt. Yeah what else could be?

Hyunjin easily noticed how Han smiled when looked Minho. It was unusual. Hyunjin tried to don't mind but as he can remember since months they were online in the social media at the same time. ''May be they are already close? I just though that i'm only getting close with him... How Jisung doing it?'' Though Hyunjin. He just decides to be patient.

Day by day Jisung and Minho started to talk more and more. They started to get closer it was painful to watch them like that.

***

Jisung and Minho were talking Hyunjin came to them.

''Ah you know our class also ships Changbin with Seungmin'' said Jisung.

''Umm yeah love things'' replied Minho.

''Yeah love... The most dangerous feeling which destroyes people. I wish i've never fallen love...'' said Hyunjin. This words reacted to Minho. Minho slowly looked down but Jisung turned all.

''But you've fallen love with Assue boy'' laughed Jisung. Also Minho started to laugh. Hyunjin wanted to say that he loves Minho and Felix is in the past. Hyunjin already forgot love feelings about Felix he only rememvers pain...

***

After classes some of high school students were interested in Hyunjin and asked him to sing.

''Hyunjin, don't you wanna go home?'' Said Jisung.

''No i have to sing for my Hyungs'' said Hyunjin.

''Hyungs? Are you about those high school students?'' Asked Jisung.

''Yes'' replied Hyunjin.

''Ok i want to hear your singing too'' said Jisung.

High school students came. And asked to Hyunjin sing. Hyunjin sang song ''Off my face'' by Justin Bieber.

''Can you sing a song which you wrote lyrics by yourself?'' Asked one of high school students. That time Jisung was about to leave but he stoped near the door to listen what kind of song has wrote Hyunjin.

Hyunjin started to sing which a year ago has written this song.

''My first love,
My wrong choice,
He was so kind
How can i fall behind?
He had his own style
And that cute smile
Couldn't handle it all
I just turned his doll.
You always made me cry
I was about to die.
Our love was like an art
Why you broke my heart?
Outside it's pooring rain
I remember you again.
I just want to see
Your smile to me
They all say
Why you cry all day?
Can't set me free
Since you left me...''

''Wow amazing. But we don't know english'' said high school students.

Jisung knew well that this song is about Felix and he turned to Hyunjin and said '' Hyunjin he's gone. He's gone to Australia. He never comes back'' smiled Jisung.

After this again Hyunjin got pain in his heart. Why? Why he always mentions Felix everywgere even mentions it to Minho. Hyunjin already lost his feelings about Felix.

''He's in the past, Jisung. My feelings for him are already dead. I have a new crush'' replied Hyunjin with a smile to Jisung.

''Oh really. Thats good.'' Said Jisung and left the class.

Yeah Jisung guessed right. Hyunjin wrote these lyrics about Felix when they break up....

***

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Feeling ignored

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Why

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You ignored me

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
How?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
When?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Where?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Yesterday.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You didn't say you are welcome to my thanks.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I rarely say it.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
But u used to say it to me before.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Am i annoying you?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
No are you Ok?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
You never annoyed me

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
That was weird. How you may annoy me?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
May be i may disturb you.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
You don't dusturb me at all.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I don't want to others feel bad because of me.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I never felt bad because of you

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok i warn you. If i text in wrong time just let me know. And sorry if i will.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
No need to sorry

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Nah you can text me anytime.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I hope i don't get ignored.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I hope i don't forget to reply.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
My memory sucks

Author: Hyunjins song lyrics were written by me to my ex T-T... Hope you like it. Stay with me~