Part 20

*Flashback*

After this day Hyunjin again had a dream about Minho.

*Hyunjin's dream*

Hyunjin just was sitting and doing his classwork. It was that boring math. Hyunjin was concentraited on his work but from his left side he noticed that someone was taking picture of him. Hyunjin looked at this side and saw that Minho was smiling and taking picture of Hyunjin with his phone. Minho smiled when Hyunjin noticed him.

''Hey what are you doing?!'' Asked Hyunjin angrily with blushing.

Minho didn't say anything. He entered his gallery and watched pictures of Hyunjin which he took with a smile.

''Hey! Delete it!!'' Said Hyunjin.

Minho didn't say anything. ''Hey give me!'' Said Hyunjin and tried to took his phone but he fell to Minho with his body. They made eye contact. Both started to smile.

Yeah that was the best dream of Hyunjin. It was such like he was seeing real Minhoxs personality in his dreams. Every dream of Hyunjin had it's connection.

In another dream it was winter days. Hyunjin saw that he got message nonfication from Minho.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Hey you know what?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I love youuu❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hyunjin smiled but when he was about to reply he woke up.

There had another dream. Hyunjin saw that Felix came back to class. Hyunjin and Felix argued lot. Every class started to make scandals that something is between them. When Hyunjin was going back to his seat after arguing with Felix he saw that Minho was sitting sadly at the same time mad.

''Is there something between you?'' Asked Minho angrily looking to the ground.

''What?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Huh. Every class ship you guys'' laughed madly Minho.

''Yeah. He's my ex boyfriend'' said directly Hyunjin.

''I see'' said Minho sadly.

After classes when Hyunjin was going home Minho came.

''Let's go together'' said Minho.

''Ok'' answered Hyunjin. Minho hold his hand and they walked together.

On their way they saw Felix. Hyunjin didn't say anything. He just stared to Felix angrily. Also Minho he looked to Felix jealously.

Yeah it was a weird dream Minho being jealous Hyunjin from his ex. Hyunjin thoughs that its never gonna happen but may be he is jealous in real life because those times Jisung was mentioning about Hyunjin and Felix's past relationship to Minho.

*end of the flashback*

***

Sunday morning. Hyunjin woke up with a headache. As a habbit he scrolled his phone. And saw two nonfications from private chat. One was from Seungmin. So he first replied to Seungmin.

Seung_Min
Don't worry bro

Seung_Min
Just forget him

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
It's easy to say)

Hyunjin was wondered from who was the next message. And it was unexpected. Hyunjin though that he's upset with him or he though that Hyunjin is annoying for him.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Why you keep being sorry for doing nothing?

Lol whaat? Hyunjin said sorry two days ago but why Minho is replying to him just now? That was weirds. May be Minho cares Hyunjin?

Hyunjin thinked a lot how to reply Minho. It was hard to say something for this question. And finally he decided.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I'm afraid to lose

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
me?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Who else then

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
how can you lose me

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I guess i already lost you

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
no you didnt

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
what made you think like this

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Cuz if u remember january we dont talk like this

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
how did we talk

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I wanted to be your frnd

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
i am very careful about choosing a friend sorry

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
So you didn't chose me?

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Why? Whats wrong with me?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Nothing is wrong with you

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
You are almost my friend. Who knows may be tomorrow or next week you may be my fully friend.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
If i'll be alive untill)

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
May be tomorrow or a week. I don't know

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
When i'll be sure then you'll be my friend

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I have to give you a time. No way

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Yes i need a little time

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I'll wait till you say it's to me. I wish you dont forget me till.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Of course. Just a little time.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
I trust you

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Of course you can trust me

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
You also can trust me

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I do

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Thanks. That's means lot to me

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
✊️✊️

''Minho, i gave you a time. I'll wait for you. I know you wont forget me because you said that i can trust you. I hope you wouldn't dissapoint me...'' said Hyunjin. He decided to patiently wait Minho's decision.