Part 14

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok good luck)

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Thanks

Hyunjin went to school. Again saw how Jisung was staring to Minho. Hyunjin was really jealous. Hyunjin was sad that he lost his hope. But he felt little ok because of Felix.

Hyunjin sit in his class but couldn't see how Jisung and Minho was talking. Hyunjin decided to live classroom.

''Hey do you have a crush?'' Asked Jisung from Minho.

''Yes i do'' answered clearly Minho.

''Omg really? Is ot he or she?'' Askes Jisung with a smile.

''He'' answered directly Minho.

''Umm? Does his name have ''jin''?'' Asked Jisung.

''Yes right'' answered seriously Minho.

''Oh is it..um... Woojin?'' Asked Jisung.

''Nah. Are you crazy it's not him'' said Minho.

Seungmin was listening them. And already made his conclusion that it's Hyunjin. Because there's only one jin in their class and it's Hyunjin.

***

Hyunjin was walking in the coridor. It was hard to breathe and painful to see Minho with Jisung. Hyunjin already started to hate Jisung. He was done to see how they sitting together. Jisung also several times said that they are just friends but Hyunjin couldn't believe this. Hyunjin started to ship them directly to Jisung which made Jisung upset. Hyunjin regreted it. Hyunjin have no way. He decided to lose hope about Minho. He decided to give up. He knows that Minho is never going to love him. Hyunjin already lost his hope.

Hyunjin stoped near the window and started to watch its view. Again cloudy with sakura flowers. No wind and silence. Like they were telling that Hyunjin is loser. ''I will careless about you like you are to me Minho. From now you are nothing to me'' said Hyunjin and went to his class.

Hyunjin entered the class with a cold mood. Seungmin came suddenly.

''Hey Hyunjin'' said Seungmin.

''Hi'' answered Hyunjin without any emotions.

''Сan i tell you something?'' Asked Seungmin.

''About what?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Your crush...'' said he.

''Minho?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Sure about him'' said Seungmin.

''I started to regret that i told you that he's my crush'' said Hyunjin.

''Ok can i say? Can i say?'' Asked Seungmin.

''No! Don't talk me about him. Because i don't care!'' Said Hyunjin.

''Oh ok..'' said Seungmin ''but can i sit with you?''. Hyunjin just said ok.

It was during the math lesson. Most boring lesson for him. Hyunjin was sitting and overthinking. Today totally his not on his mood. Minho and Jisung were discussing the theme. Two nerdies.

Seungmin started to point Minho a lot ''hey Hyunjin look at Minho'' pointed he.

''Nah i don't care about him really'' said Hyunjin.

After classes Hyunjin was going home but Minho started to walk towards to Hyunjin.

''Agh. What he wants!'' Said Hyunjin run away.

At home Hyunjin saw nonfication from Felix.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Oh teacher is gone

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
We are chilling now

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
It's so fun!!

Minho saw Hyunjin and secretly stared on him. He saw how Hyunjin was smiling by looking his phone. Yeah he was smiling because of Felix.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Lol i noticed

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
😂😭

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Cute~

Hyunjin decided to look Minhos' chat.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 blocked 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛

''Felix is enough for me. Es Felux said i should be away from rude people'' said Hyunjin.

***

Tomorrow. Day was as always. Hyunjin felt nothing. He felt empty inside.

Hyunjin looked to social media and saw how Minho has blocked Hyunjin.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛 blocked 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒

''Ah shit. See! You care about me thats why you blocked me! If you haven't care you wouldn't do it!'' Said Hyunjin but suddenly got nonfication from Felix.

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
I am working out with my bro

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
With Lucas?

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
Yeah!

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Oh at home or gym

𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑒
I havent settled in a gym yet in Korea so i am working with my resistance bands for now 😪

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Got it)

***

Three days left Hyunjin been careless about everything. When he entered a social media he saw that Minho unblocked him. But Hyunjin didn't unblock him back...